Hi guys! Long time no update. Life has been pretty ... um, well, if you've followed me for a few years you know what my life is generally like!
SenshiStock is getting together with three other stockers and doing a huge group shoot so of course she's running a Kickstarter for it because it's super not cheap for get 4 people together! Please consider throwing a couple bucks her way because I can guarantee this will be awesome and epic ^_^ Take a look at the details here:
Support me on Patreon for updates, WIPs and exclusive stock! patreon.com/csimonds
Well, as I've mentioned before I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, a rare incurable genetic connective tissue disorder, and several related comorbidities. One of them, as of last December, has become neurological twitching (tentatively diagnosed as myoclonus though we don't know the cause) mostly affecting my left side, neck and hips. It has also come with a fun side of leg weakness where my legs just buckle under me. It can last as long as a week, and since early December I've spent about 50% of my time twitching. I even ended up in the ER for it. It's been very disruptive, on top of all my other fun issues. And because no one in my town can deal with me, I'm having to travel two hours and it's not guaranteed this neurologist will be able to handle me either. I've already had brain MRIs that supposedly showed nothing, and I've had a plethora of other testing that didn't offer any answers either. Wish me luck, and I'll keep everyone updated.
Keep up with me on social media for up-to-the-day updates!
Chased by nightmares and haunted by a voice urging her to kill, psyker Redd unwittingly opens a portal to Upworld, a realm populated by the last remnant of the angelic race. She is thrust into an intergalactic conflict: the Rangers and their allies must prevent the fortress Everdark, the angels' last bastion, from being overrun by evil.
Sent to the front lines because of her psychic abilities, Redd finds herself at the mercy of a mysterious entity that gifts her with tremendous power and then abandons her, leaving her exhausted and confused. Clinging to her very sanity and caught in the nebulous place between good and evil, she is swept up into not only a battle for the angels' lives, but something far greater.
Everdark is the first step on a road to an awaited destiny that, with Redd and her companions playing integral parts, will change the universe at its very core.
And the Amazon link: www.amazon.com/dp/B00HYHL2WM
- Anything containing my stock that is featured in magazines, art galleries, or on book covers or CD cases, etc, credit me as the model/photographer; Courtney Simonds. (if there is another model and I took his/her picture, please ask for their name for proper credit)
- If you use my stock please send me a link and give credit!
- No erotic or fetish art and anything derogatory or racist. I reserve the right to ask you to take something down if I disapprove, but I will tell you right now that hasn't happened yet.
- Please no comments about my appearance, good or bad.
- I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION TO ALL DEVIANTART USERS TO MAKE PRINT VERSIONS AND SELL ANYTHING YOU CREATED WITH MY STOCK IN IT. Just notify me and give Courtney Simonds credit.
- I apologize that I can't respond to every note, comment and useage of my stock. Rest assured that I DO look at every one and I appreciate every comment and favorite. Also, I only have time now to check my stock once every couple of weeks, so if you ask me a specific question and don't hear from me right away, don't be discouraged. If you desperately need to get ahold of me, my email is Undelineated@aol.com.