Warning for a tag journal. If you don't care, just move along.
Usually, I'm a bad sport and don't do tags, but for novelty's sake, I will this time. But, I'll pick and choose the questions I answer because I'm just that much of a bad sport.
Got tagged by Mana-Ramp-Matoran:
1. Favorite cereal?
Something called "Heart to Heart", I think? It's basically Cheerios with heart-shaped pieces along with the normal donut-shaped pieces, but somehow it tastes so much better. I discovered it at Cornell, and it now sits at #1 on my list of favorite cereals.
3. You're stuck on a Pacific Island, Cast Away style, but the cargo plane you were on that crashed was full of novelty items...What totally useless but amusing thing would you want to have with you?
4. How would you feel about switching gender for a week(not gonna ask what you do, we all know the answer to that question )?
I've always wondered what it would be like to be a boy. My tiny five-foot-tall self would also greatly enjoy being taller, even if it only lasts a week.
5. What is one art form you wish you could be better at that isn't the one that is your main focus now?
Everything, haha. Art in general hasn't been my main focus for about a year now, as my empty submission record shows. I'd like to be better at everything, obviously, but not enough that I'm willing to invest the time needed, these days.
6. How do you feel about me eluding to masturbation in question 4?
7. If you could create your own original theme for Lego(meaning not a licensed theme like Star War, Minecraft, Simpsons), what would it be?
Despite how incredibly unhelpful and useless it would be for building, I would want... spherical legos. Don't ask me how it would work. I just want spherical legos for the lolz.
8. Favorite appliance in your house?
The toaster holds a special place in my heart.
9. Least favorite country in the world?
13. Soup or Salad?
And also tagged by astarayel:
What book have you read more than 3 times?
Let's see, several of the Harry Potter books and probably 1984 by George Orwell.
What is your favorite food?
Dumplings. So delicious.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Which city/country is on the top of your travel list?
Deutschland, but traveling is so incredibly out of my budget at the moment.
What is your favorite artistic style?
Mildly abstract art
What period of time would you most like to visit?
100 years in the future, just to see what kind of technology they have.
Do you have any tattoos? Of what?
Nope, and I'll probably never get one. Too afraid of getting something I'd later regret.
Where did you meet your best friend?
At school in fourth grade.
What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I must try to suppress the memories of terrible movies, because I can't think of any now even though I'm positive I've seen some incredibly horrible movies. Hmmm..
Planes, trains, or automobiles?
Planes! Flying is fun.
What is your favorite song?
Currently Mine by Kim Jaejoong
Skin by SimplySilent