Here is my desktop for June 2010.
How to setup
1. First download this system patch to run custom themes on windows 7 if you have not done yet: [link]
2. Download this theme by jpyss: [link]
3. Add the theme to your theme directory.
(your system letter):\Windows\Resources\Themes
4. Apply the theme by right clicking on your desktop and select personalize. Select JONGHYUNPARK.
5. Move the taskbar to the top of the screen, lock it in place and use small icons.
6. Download the mac finderbar for windows here:[link]
7 to get the dock at the bottom of the screen go to stardock.com and download the free version of object dock or purchase the plus version. I am currently using Object dock plus 2.0 Beta 1. Or get a freeware dock called rocketdock from : [link]