Rules for Commissions (Please Read!)
1) If you want to a commission, please note me or comment your information here. I won't answer if they are in my profile comments.
2) If you have an OC/FC, please send me a pic of them. Please don’t tell me to draw someone if I don’t have the reference of them.
3) Be specific about your commission. If you want a picture of your character eating ice cream, then I will draw them eating ice cream. I will draw them however you wanted to be if you just tell me how you exactly want it to be.
4) I’m doing slots so I won’t overdue myself. If the slots are filled, then it’s closed. When all the slots are gone, I will reopen them whenever I’m ready.
5) I will not start the trade until it’s paid. So make sure you paid before I start the commission.
6) Please let me know if you want to cancel it before you leave or deactivate dA. If you already left dA, I will cancel it.
7) Please send the points to the commission widget. Please don't send them until you confirm your commission information by noting me or comment here.
8) There won't be a specific due date because I can be really busy in real life. Please don't rush me, but do remind me about the commission.
+WHAT I DO DRAW+
+WHAT I DON'T DRAW+
Note: Commissions on sale, get now before price raises.
---Extra Character (2 or more) -- +10 ea.
---Extra Character (2 or more) --+30 ea.
---More than 4 Panels -- +20 (every 4 panels)
---Extra Character (3 or more) -- +20 ea.
2) (empty slot)
3) (empty slot)
4) (empty slot)
5) (empty slot)
I usually visit Fanfiction.net. I have some fanfics published there. I'd like to get reviews!
1) How many characters are there is going to be? If there is 3 more characters, then that an extra cost for every three characters.
2) Although you are being specific, I think you need to break it down for me, because I get what you are saying about the universe that Motor and Viper are in is being attacked, but I hardly understand the rest, and I don't understand how to organize it.
2) Not necessarily attacked, just visited.
Panel 1: Alt-Motor and Alt-Viper are in some random field.
Panel 2: Size comparison for the relatively 4096 ft tall Yoshis.
Panel 3: They see a mysterious gate.
Panel 4: They enter said gate, with a bit of squeezing.
Panel 5: Mainverse Motor and Viper are relaxing at the beach.
Panel 6: A huge eye is visible to both, and they point it out to each other.
Panel 7: They head to a nearby observatory, and are shocked on realisation.
Panel 8: Pan out to the massive Yoshis, now thousands of times taller than the planet, confused about their new surroundings and trying not to break anything.