Mission impossible -> BUYING MY OWN APARTMENT <- completed! Has made me take this quiz:
Thank you all for whole support you give me lately
for all fav's
and warm words
I'm so sorry I failed with answering your comments but I have to admit
that I'm still so busy with 'my own apartment project'.
I searched for it for about last half of year! Then I finally bought it last week
and now it's being renovated I can't wait for the effect
I hope I'll have some time (maybe in a month) to refresh my gallery
Pictures from my vacation in Croatia made last year
are still waiting for submitting
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"You can also ensure that image information - such as caption, credits, and copywright - travel with the file".
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I tuch a wall behind me.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
News - why there are almost always only sad events?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1:40 PM, what means that I guess it perfectly - weird...
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A child singing a counting-out rhyme.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
6 minutes ago - I was in toilet and in the kitchen to make another cup of tea.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?TargetWeightZero
9. What are you wearing?
Yellow cardigan and khak trousers.
10. Did you dream last night?
No... I'm so trired lately that I can't remember if I dream or not.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
It's an office so it's a callendar only.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A hat of this child, ho were singing a counting-out rhyme.
It looked like a head of a mouse
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Something that let us think of little things around us.
15. What is the last film you saw?
"Underground - Evolution" - and don't reccomend it.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Get rid of loan, buy more apartments - rent them and travel.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I become attached too fast to the people I really adore and respect.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
The world is politics so it's difficult to decide what to change...
I'd like to make people aware of how important and challenging upbringing of children is - they're so sensitive!
19. Do you like to dance?
It is my unsatisied passion.
20. George Bush:
Cares for economic situation of the most important economy in the world.
But also is an egoist and a lying bustard.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Of course - I almost stay in usa when I've been there in 2003.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
What would you change in your life if you were a chance?
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
... HAVE FUN!
The work contained in my gallery is Copywright
All rights reserved.
My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission.