So, the postmortem on my old wait list is: A good idea, hard to keep up. It gets a bit overwhelming seeing a long list of stuff to do with no end in sight. On the commissioner's side, that damn wait...
What an artist to do? Well, I'll be going to the tried and true slot system.
If you were on my old wait list, you get priority for slots but the prices will be the new ones. And you can of course change what you want done. I'll even try to knock a bit off the price because I feel awful about letting it all languish. At least I made the right call in not taking any money until I was ready to start work.
- Commissions to paid in full via Paypal before I start work. The prices are in USD.
- Contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I check that way more often than DeviantArt or Tumblr and it's easier to keep track of.
- I'll send you a Paypal invoice once we work out the details.
- You will always be shown a rough sketch or two to approve or ask to be modified.
- For larger pieces, I'll update you as I go along. You also have every right to bug me if you want an update. I am a forgetful person so you'd likely be helping us both out.
Slot 1: Taken
Slot 2: Taken
Slot 3: Taken