This morning, the news is not good:
- in France the party of far right (not to say pro Nazi) is running in the lead with the party of the President of the Republic.
- Still in France, the latest social movements have been severely repressed to such an extent that the UN and Amnesty International have called French rule to order. Reporters Without Borders also called to order
the French government:
- arbitrary imprisonment of journalists
- aggression of journalists
- destruction of reporting material
- mutilations of demonstrators with banned weapons against civilians.
All judicial proceedings against the state have been blocked. Hundreds of videos circulate that testify to the violence of the police.
Other news that I hear on the radio: in the USA in Alabama, a law was passed prohibiting abortion
But why do I link between France and the USA?
We learned that the extreme right French party was funded by Donald Trump's teams. In particular Steeve Bannon. The meeting where the French discuss the financing with S. Bannon was partly filmed.
So to summarize the situation, we have a so-called democratic country (France) that represses its population with weapons of war, gagging the independent press - I say gaggle - to ignore the fierce repression that has raged for 6 months.
On the other we have Trump USA which has been the catalyst of the European extreme rights. Because everywhere in Europe the extreme right advances: Spain (the nostalgic ones of Franco), Hungary (pro Russian), Greece (party openly Nazi), Italy. Elsewhere these parties succeed in electing deputies in national parliaments. And often he takes as an example Trump and his fad Mexicans.
And society is slowly sliding towards the extreme right. In France, last year, we witnessed a spectacular tribute by the President of the Republic, responsible for the deportation or execution of nearly 200,000 people during the Second World War.
Nobody has learned from recent history - the rise of Hitler in 1933. Yet whether in France or the US, abject politicians are objective allies of these parties that I would call the Nazi Party.
- In France, the President stigmatizes and denigrates the popular classes. The unemployed are compared to parasites. A final example of the shift to the extreme right: the top of the list for the European elections of the party of the president appeared again on a list of a Nazi party.
- In the US, Trump uses the popular classes, the reactionary circles (white and KKK) and religious fundamentalists to assert his power.
Our President and Trump are identical. The proof is that our President is taking up the economic theory of Donald Regan who we know was a great economist.
Their attitude validates the Nazi theses and the split of the society in 2 by the stigmatization of the popular classes (parasits) or immigrants.
Why this diary on Deviantart? Art was the first victim of the Nazis. Remember the burning of thousands of books organized by the Nazis in Berlin May 10, 1933
NB: Nazism in its original form has disappeared but it has mutated in defense of the white race and Western society. But his hateful and fascist methods remain.