1. what’s your gender?
2. what are your pronouns?male or female
3. is your family accepting?
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
Someday the way you look at yourself is going to change, make sure it's always in a positive way.
5. what is your sexuality?
6. favorite color?
purple or yellow
7. sun gay or moon gay?
i like both equally but i guess i'd pick moon gay
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
when I was 12
9. how was your day?
10. do you have any gay friends?
I have 3 bi friends, 2 pan friends, and 1 gay friend.
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
Drawing and playing piano.
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
i don't know enough to have a favorite
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
Asexual I guess.
14. are you openly out?
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
16. bottom or top?
17. femme or butch?butch.
18. do you bind?
if sports bras count, yes
19. do you shave?
rarely but yes.
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
the person I would love to date has a boyfriend, so besides that one I don't know.
21. do you have a partner (s)?
22. describe your partner (s)?
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same gender?
I haven't dated anyone because they either don't like me back or have moved on when I finally like them back.
24. anyone of another gender?
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
Damien or Robert
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
I'm very lonely
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
no, but I may go to one this year
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who is exploring themselves?
to the first one, your safety is priority. having adults on your side in school or in general is paramount when dealing with queerphobes.
to the second, take your time. its okay to not know, it's a phase that most people go through.
i won't tag anyone but anyone who sees this is welcome to do it!