Full body character plus completed background:
(depending on the settings of the character(s) in the artwork (i.e if you wish to add a character whose figure is obscured by something or another character that has already been there, it would cost less than adding another completed full-body character to that piece))
(price varies depending on the settings of the character(s) in the artwork (i.e if you wish to add a character whose figure is obscured by something or another character that has already been there, it would cost less than adding another completed half-body character to that one piece))
Portrait (from chest n up): $95
Landscape [with minor characters]/conceptual work: $150
(Half of the full payment must be sent before I begin your piece)
*If you decided to commission me, please notify me via DA note or the comment section below.
And I'd appreciate it if you would attach the following information:
* Which option(s) above (full body/half body/portrait) do you wish to take?
*Detailed description of your commission artwork
((what's your preferred setting(s) for the character(s) in the artwork?) (the more detailed it is, the better)) What's your character's back-story (optional, I'd very much appreciate it If you sent this, as it'd greatly help me to better understand the type of artwork that you want)
*Last but not least, it's very important that you take a look at my gallery before commissioning me, so that you can see the style that I possess, and the type of artwork that you would be recieving
*I do take 18+ commission orders
*Once the payment for the commission is confirmed, please be patient and wait for ~14 days (depending on the type of commission, artworks with several characters tend to take longer) before the artwork is delivered to you via dA stash (you can always ask me to edit parts of it, but not the entire picture please lol). I will also send out a rough sketch for general details check after 7-9 days into the process.
Terms and Conditions:
1. I own the copyright of the artwork, and I have the right to redistribute them for other commercial and non-commercial purposes (under special conditions where customers want me to not publish their artwork, they must notify me in a written document before the artwork is being made/commissioned)
2. You own the copyright of the concept(s) of the character(s), landscape(s), and all other concept within the picture, I will never claim a subject being drawn in the commissioned artwork as something I made up.
3. Please don't claim the design as yours.
4. If you want to use the commissioned artworks for commercial purposes, please note me, a fee of $20 is usually charged for commercial fee.
5. For 18+ commissions, check it out here: NSFW/Ecchi Commission is now [OPEN]
6. No refunds (I am willing to revise parts of a piece, not not the entire thing, see below)
7. You have the right to ask me to revise your artwork - which in most cases, I would personally ask you if there's any mistake in the illustration(s) that requires revision when the artwork(s) is/are delivered to you after a period of 14 days.
8. It takes up to 14 days (not 14 business days) for me to finish an artwork and send it to you after you confirm that you - the customer - are placing an order with me
9. When you decide to commission me, you're agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.
20% Discount on Commission Prices
Commissions OPEN (2/5 slots available)
Thank you for the interest and of course I'd love to do the art for you guys. Please, send me your photos & setting ideas via deviantart note or through my email at:
And we can discuss further.
Thanks a lot ^^ I will also attach a copy of this reply and send you a note right after for your convenience.
Hey, was thinking of having to request a commission work from you? What I was thinking of is a landscape composition with characters in it? I can send details via email if that's okay since the brief is very extensive, we can also negotiate extra costs (because I know there will be) about the commission.
Keep up with the astonishing art pieces!
Thank you for the interest and please forward your commission details to my email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again and I'm looking forward to working with you soon.
And yes, I do accept Anthro characters, please - send me your character details anytime ^^.
Thank you for the interest, I would love to do the commission for you.
Please, send me your character information via a deviantart note or email me at:
Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you,
I'd like a fullbody, two characters. They're placed on the grass, sunny day, by a lake outside Hogwarts, the castle in Harry Potter.
They're in the Hogwarts school uniform, (ill give character details and such when i know pricing). There is a Silvery, translucent fox and weasel next to each respective character (Patronuses, also from Harry Potter...)
I wanna know pricing for I'm planning to get this for my best friend and me!