It's been some time since I last wrote a journal entry. Nope, I haven't gone anywhere. I still create polymer clay (& other) creations and also TUTORIALS on YouTube.
Gentlemanbunny on YouTube
Gentlemanbunny on Facebook
You can also follow me on instagram: theshiri
How are you doing? Something new going on?
For a long time my Etsy shop has been quite empty. Many items were sold out, many were expired and so on. Well, today I decided to add a few selected items to the shop.
My Etsy Shop
Post these rules:
-Each tagged person must post ten facts about themselves on their journal
-Choose ten friends and put their icon on the same page
-Go to their page and send a message saying you tagged them
Got tagged by ~Mitsukunichan (https://www.deviantart.com/mitsukunichan)
1. I'm totally into asian fashion & music (japan&south korea especially)
2. I'm also totally into rock music, heavy metal, guitar music, blues & oldies music
3. I always take a camera with me everywhere I go
4. I love cooking & baking (and eating...) :donut:
5. I've grown to love my weird shaped & colored eyes :omg:
6. I have a brother who is two years older than me
7. I've never
:bulletgreen: Comissions :bulletgreen:
I sometimes make commissioned work when I have the time. Please send me a note or an e-mail for more information.
:bulletgreen: Art Trades :bulletgreen:
It never hurts to ask but at the moment I might say no.
Polymer Clay 101
What materials do you use?
I use three brands of polymer clay: FIMO soft, Sculpey Premo, Cernit. Polymer Clay is a type of clay that you can bake in your own kitchen oven - and no, it won't contaminate the oven or food. I use acrylic paint to paint the eyes and other details of the sculptures.
Where do you get your clay & other supplies?
I get my clay & other supplies from c