1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"nine years his junior, though you would never think it. three stone overweight." (from irvin welsh's "ecstasy"
which I haven't read yet)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
got stuck into my stereo.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
a show about the manager of a big bakery spend one day as a normal worker in his own bakery (doing the lowest of the low.) was good.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the tv (m