to do the 13 questions challenge. here are the rules:
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
5. Be creative with the title. No "i got tagged" stuff. [thus my title]
And here are my answers to TAS's questions:
- What are your goals in life? Ambitions?
My goal in life is to actually find a precise goal. I used to have one but it changed thanks to life’s unpredictable nature. I would like to be able to live of my artistic activities ; illustration, acting, singing. And most of all, I aspire to find balance and harmony in my life and relationships.
- Do you like history? If so, what time period(s)? If not, why?
I have a casual interest about History. But if I had to choose, I would say The Renaissance and the ninetieth century, in England and France. J
- Do you regularly watch/look up news? Like current events.
I try not to, because most news are depressing and the mainstream media deforms information to suit its needs.
- Do you believe people are born the way they are?
Depends on which characteristic that make a person. Personality and identity are not a fixed point, we change and evolve all the time. But some things are indeed determined very early on. Still, those things can express themselves differently depending on the environment and experiences.
- Is there online friends you wish to meet in person? Tag em!
Indeed ! i would love to meet my pal Justin Sneed, TA Smith & Dagron. J
- Which celebrity is most like you? Who is your favorite?
I don’t think I really resemble any celebrity but if I had to choose my favourites, I would say Peter Capaldi, Isabelle Huppert & Bob Dylan.
- Do you like westerns? Mafia movies? Why/why not?
I really like Spaghetti westerns and some more recent ones. I especially love the ones who give a new spin on the genre. I like mafia movies but they tend to be a bit formulaic. Still, the ones by Coppola and Scorsese are my favourites. J
- What's your favorite month? why?
I guess November. Because it’s the month of my birthday. ^^ I also like February. Because it’s short. XD
- If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
I would like to go to Montana or New York (even though America doesn’t seem very inviting those days). I would also like to visit Australia and Argentina. But I am also attracted to Romania. ^
- What is your favorite compliment that someone gave you?
« You are a good person ». And « you inspire me to make progress ». Also « You’re a true friend ». Those may not sound like much but they mean the world to me.
- What is your favorite show(s)? Why?
I would say Deadwood. It got cancelled after the third season. I just loved the western setting, the characters, the themes and tension, and of course the very sweary dialogue ! XD Doctor Who is my favourite ongoing show, however, especially the last two seasons. J
- Which are you? Introvert or Extrovert? Which do you like in another person?
I am both, depending on the situation. I am more introvert than extrovert those days, though.
- Do you like old things? What are they? (music, movie, object, place, event, person)
I do think I am a bit old-fashioned in my tastes. Old music, old literature, old fashion, old movies, etc. I am usually more attracted to things who have some history behind them. But I don’t idealize the past and I don’t think everything was « better before ». Every period of history brought good and bad things. We just have to keep a critical mind at all times.
- What is your favourite vegetable ?
- Greek philosophy or chinese philosophy ?
- What is your favourite prehistoric animal ?
- What is the movie that scared you the most ?
- What is your idea of a good weekend ?
- Who is the fictional character you relate to the most ?
- Do you see the near future as uplifting or grim ?
- Do you have big regrets ?
- What is your favourite comfort food ?
- What would you say to your ten year old self ?
- What is the book that made the most impact on yourself ?
- What is your favourite landscape to see ?