It occured to me that despite having done a crapload of illustrations during the last six months, I haven't posted anything here. Funny how one does forget these little things. But hey, updates a-coming.
How bored needs one to be to make more than one meme at a time and post it? Time to find out.
1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- The caster may ask as many questions as he dares risk, although of course possession ends the spell immediately. (Lamentations of the Flame Princess: Magic, Deluxe Edition)
2.) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
-Pile of Monty Python DVDs, Walter Moers books, science magazines, crapload of papers, a bottle, pencilcase, bills, scout magazine, a knife, stamps, horror novels, tissues... ( not like my desktop would be cluttered or anything, not at all.
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough(or How I Kill Time)
It's way past the small late hours, I haven't slept properly for days, ominous chant booms from my speakers and my body is ready. Time for silly memes.
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
How would you describe yourself?:
MARMALADE CHAINSAW!!!!!!!! ( caps just for the sheer awesomeness of the name :D )
What do you like in a guy/girl?:
In the Name of God (criticizes religious fanaticism and blind faith, oo I like this indeed)
Introduce yourself here A lot of Dredd art is in our faves Since many praise the movie Dredd (2012) as a faithful adaptation and awesome movie, please make sure to sign the official petition if you'd like a sequel.