No...not art. Cars.
I painted cars for a living when I was a kid. One of the things I remember about body men and painters is that while they worked on cars all day, their personal vehicles were generally pieces of junk. Wrecked fenders, unprimed bondo, unpainted primer, etc.
My point is that this journal is the same way. Neglected.
Best would be to catch me over at Ultra-Fractal (https://www.deviantart.com/ultra-fractal). The group is going strong, gallery updated regularly so you can see what emerging and veteran UF'ers are doing, plus always have a contest or something going on.
So....while this journal might not get updated regularly, I am certainly around. Note me if you
1) Still have work showing at two galleries on the Gulf Coast: Orange Beach Art Center (Orange Beach, AL) and Rick Tino's Gallery (Gulf Shores, AL). Sales are slow at the art center...I think the main reason is that I have the only digital art showing and the visitors are not receiving it very well. The perception might be that if it isn't done with a brush, it isn't art. But we'll see how it goes.
Rick's gallery is another story. His clientele is a little more hip, lol...
I also have some pieces at a local office supply store, and I am going next week to talk to the Hattiesburg Visitors Center about placing a few pieces th
Man...how 'bout I take some time and update my journal?
1) Doing the admin thingy at *Ultra-Fractal Group.
2) Just started Janet Parke's third UF class - Ultra Fractal Artistry over at Visual Arts Academy.
3) Getting my butt kicked by *denise-g in chess.
4) Working on getting my own site up and running.
5) Getting ready for a local arts and crafts festival - I think sales will be fair...not great, but looking for decent.
6) Wishing my brother *HorseLips would start printing some of his stuff:
7) Slowly but surely developing my UF skills...
8) Just t
No...I'm not buzy...ha ha...ha ha ha...ha ha ha ha
I've been honored to be asked to help as Admin for the UltraFractal group. So if you are a UF addict like me, come see us, join, and share your knowledge and work with us.
Pretty amazing fractals...