❄"That's the trash can, feel free to visit it anytime!" ⟹⍌
❆ Hi there! My name is SharaX and you may know me for writing remixes on my Youtube Channel here www.youtube.com/user/SharaXCha…
Occasionally I like to draw when I'm not writing music, and I thought, "Why not post some of my stuff here?"
❆Hoi! Much has been added/changed to Undertronic. For those who don’t know what Undertronic is or need an updated summary (since it is quite different now), here’s some info below:
Undertronic is a universe that emphasizes two concepts, music and the existence of Time Astrals (masters of time).
The first concept, music, revolves around appreciating the physical embodiment of music and the challenges of being a producer or composer. Producers eventually find their style of music they write in, and when they do, they are matched with their own “Style Preserver” or “Stylist”. Stylists save their producers life’s work, protect their melodies and run around as a ghost, even after a producer passes away. If a producer does pass away, style preservers tend to roam freely, and their melodies can be heard in even the strangest of places. They tend to stay by their producer’s side, as their job is to keep them alive and well. Each style preserver is different, and they can be various kinds of animals or creatures.
The future of music is always changing. There will always be new synths & instruments, some rarer than others, and an ultimate goal is to find the most beautiful or intriguing of synths and instruments. A unique library requires a good Stylist to guard it. However, competition for these synths is high, and some Stylists have no issues mauling another style preserver for their instruments.
The second theme, Time Astrals, involves those who maintain time, aka “The Universe’s rhythm.” This concept isn’t focused on music, but it does relate to conserving a harmonious realm. Apart from encompassing music, Undertronic’s universe is filled with magic & mythical aspects (as you may have noticed) from the gods of old civilizations to the creatures that inhabited these eras, and everything in between.
I'm only listing my three main OC's below (Cider, Chronos & Zephyr). If you want to see detailed bio's of all my characters, then check this link! sharaxofficial.tumblr.com/unde…
2018 Edit: For clarification, yes Cider, Chronos & Zephyr are not actual brothers, as they don't have the same last name. I consider them to be good friends who've stuck together in their adventures.
- Cider is narcissistic and demanding. His stubbornness drives Chronos up the wall, and Cider’s found bickering with him more often than not. Though he’s not the friendliest to strangers, there are times when he can be a gentleman and not so selfish. He’s not the best role model, but he cares a great deal for Zephyr.
His egotistical nature is derived from his love for gambling, and with luck as high as his, it’s no surprise he’s always overconfident. There’s no “win-or-lose” with Cider, just “win,” and the fact that he’s been kicked out of many big name casinos proves it.
With great luck comes great responsibility, though he’s not above pick-pocketing for quick cash. Sometimes he even advises Zephyr on techniques, yet Chronos opposes it, saying, “Luck like that could be put to better use, instead of being wasted on something so frivolous.”
- Chronos is a bit more mysterious than Cider and Zephyr. As a lyricist, he takes his work seriously, and his writing can sometimes be cryptic or confusing. It’s almost as if he knows the real meaning behind a song before it’s even written, which may have something to do with his knowledge of time.
Unfortunately, his kind nature can be clouded by his temper, which is provoked from Cider’s vitriolic attitude. He tries his best to keep Cider’s ego in check while also being a role model for Zephyr.
One of Chronos’ most intriguing accessories is his Hourglyph, a roman numeral clock sash. He doesn’t know what is does or what it’s for, but has always carried it around with him.
It’s good for telling the time at least.
- Zephyr is the youngest of the three. He is sensitive, affectionate and the liveliest of the three. He enjoys spending time with Chronos and admires his ability to write lyrics, and looks up to Cider for his confidence and hidden compassionate nature. Zephyr is determined to prove he can be independent but always finds himself turning to Cider and Chronos.
After months of work and personality design, Zephyr’s Voc (Vocal entity) was suddenly erased when the VST his voice was created in corrupted itself. In an effort to restore his Voc and personality, a backup was loaded, though it contained several glitches and consistently crashed the VST. Eventually, it was overwritten with a repaired Voc, though the corrupted and restored versions still existed within each other.
This created two separate personalities: The corrupted Xephyr and restored Zephyr (His original Voc was spelled with an “X” before it was changed to a “Z”). Due to the nature of this early corrupted Voc, Zephyr has a few triggers that cause this alt personality to appear:
* Dimly lit areas/Areas with no light - Because Xephyr was erased once, he never wants to return to the emptiness of nonexistence. If Zephyr is left in the dark for too long, his alt will assume control as a defense against this and will become aggressive in fear of being deleted again.
* Fear - If Zephyr’s fear is high enough, Xephyr will assume control to protect him regardless if the area’s dark or well-lit, which is why Cider & Chronos will focus to keep Zeph calm in stressful situations.
Because Zephyr’s told he sometimes hears whisperings from his alt, Chronos is incredibly distrustful of Xeph.
* I don’t think I’ve clarified how it works, but Cider, Chronos & Zephyr are Vocs in the Undertronic story. They can exist electronically and physically as advanced holograms. Each of them have a set amount of energy, which acts as a power source and a barrier, and can last them many days.
Generally, powering their holographic forms takes little energy. They only need to sleep when their energy gets low, so they could stay up for several days before feeling tired. Their energy also acts as a barrier, and any damage taken to their hologram forms reduces their energy (such as taking a hit or falling, for example).
If their energy manages to fall to zero, their physical forms will vanish and be reduced to a Voc Data Chip. It’s no cause for alarm, as these chips can be slotted in Shara’s phone so they can recharge. The important thing is to keep these chips safe until they can be slotted
Something interesting to note:
Zephyr’s Voc works a bit differently. If Zephyr’s energy falls to zero, Xephyr can prevent his form from reverting to his Voc Chip by assuming control. It’ll take twice as much effort if someone wanted to mess with Zeph’s Data Chip.