Well, I noticed that
tagged me with an entry, so I'll try to think of something for it.
1. Post these rules
2. Each tagged person must tell 8 things about themselves
3. At the end you have to tag 8 people and post their icons in your journal
4. Then go back to their page with a comment saying you tagged them
5. No tag backs
1. I'm absolutely awful at remembering faces and names. Unfortunately, because I have red hair, everyone remembers *me* really well.
2. I'm currently attending the same school that my mom did.
3. Until high school, I was "normal," if slightly sheltered. Then I realized that being weird was a lot more fun.
4. It's been a continual dream of mine to eventually live in Colorado, either in Denver or the mountains. Maybe Boulder. Tangentially, I can't listen to "Take Me Home, Country Roads" without getting a little misty-eyed (yes, I know it's not about the Rockies, but still).
5. I believe I was in eighth grade when I first discovered fantasy fiction, through Margaret Weis. The genre (and her work, along with Tracy Hickman's) has had a continual impact on my life, to this day.
6. I discovered today that "The Middle" (Jimmy Eatworld) gets stuck in my head way better than "Never Gonna Give You Up."
7. My first roommate in college introduced me to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (therefore making me susceptible to Joss Whedon) *and* anime. Yeah, I've never recovered from that...
8. Okay, my favorites. Book: The Annotated Legends, by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman; Classical Author: Ovid; Comic strip: Peanuts; Cartoon: Teen Titans. Everything else is subject to rotation and change.
...I really don't have many people to tag. I guess anyone on my friends list below can take up the call, if they wish.