Tagged by: The-infamous-Jimbob
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
1. What's your favorite song?
Ummm.... "More Then a Love Song" by Fireflight
2. If everything suddenly went black and white and you could only see one color, what color would you want it to be?
3. Do you like video games? If so, what's your favorite? Monster Hunter: Freedom
4. Do you have friends in other countries? Yes!
5. Do you doodle in notebooks? If so, is there anything you usually draw? Panda Illustrations
6. What's your favorite thing to drink? Hot Nutella!!! (Best thing ever dudes!)
7. What's your favorite book? Frankenstein: Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz
8. Are you watching the Olympics? I did. (Sorry I'm late on answering these)
9. Do you have any nicknames? Saviha, Mylinka, and.... Meggie (Why mom? WHY??!?!?!?!?!.....
10. How are you today? Sleepy.
1. If you could play any uncommon or rare instrument, what would it be?
2. If you were an endangered species which one would you be?
3. You Just became a superhero, what's your power that has everyone (girls, aliens, monsters, etc) scream (or guys if you're a girl. Which their screaming would be done in a good way of course and not in terror)?
4. Did you just lose what the first set of parenthesis makes an acrostic for in question 3?
5. What do you think is the funniest sounding word in the English language?
6. Where are your socks from yesterday?
7. Is it cold at your place?
8. What's for your next meal?
9. Can you stand on your head and sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" without falling over and without being against a wall?
10. Can you talk like Donald Duck?
Listening to: My paper Heart
Reading: Black Butler
Watching: my life play before my very eyes.