Download/Play in Sta.sh:
on Patreon: www.patreon.com/posts/23874127
or on Philome.la: philome.la/shadowriter/hardlif…
HardLife engine v0.26536 notes:
* 4 new body-transformative items added.
(2 available through shard-trading, 2 available in new shop)
* 2 new locations added:
- Riverside Park (features time-based [day/night] encounters)
- and a hidden shop with special items
* new, challenging, 40 node, non-NPC, combat encounter
* shard-trading feature now available with some NPCs (needed to access certain items)
* unified navigation system with unlockable locations
* innumerable bug fixes and game-balance adjustments
* support for the new compressed data system (which the CMS and new-UI branch rely on)
* support for generic-creature/species-level/non-NPC encounters (species table uses the new compressed data format)
* several new and enhanced cheats added to the supporter version (Amazon Mode, Goddess Mode, Valkyrie Mode[enhanced replacement for God Mode], DND Mode)
* combat-success no longer returns you home, instead you remain in the current location and a new encounter is triggered
* encounter support added to gym
* 2 additional Permanent stat modifiers added ('health' - which is affected by nutrition/toxins, and 'energy' - which relates to your elemental/molecular/atomic bonds [the durability/power-level of your very mass])
* partial refactoring of engine and passage code to make the project more manageable (has been extensively tested, should not result in any new bugs)
* placeholders added for many additional encounters in the park and gym, and other planned content including a juicebar
* improved weight and size calculations
* Height-Gain and Breast-Expansion mechanics altered slightly, including changing the off toggle to a 0.001 multiplier (for gradual gains in normal play mode, with the option for rapid gains)
* game-state/storyline (non-engine) variables added to allow story/quests and encounters to progress over time
* Taunt action added to combat, gives opponents a free shot and disables countering (chose guard to reactivate counter-attacks)
* ability (above) to disable counter-attacks, thus making it far easier to capture someone alive at higher power levels...
HardLife engine v0.26072 notes:
* New Character & several small improvements and bugfixes.
* New engine systems are in production in the background, but should not interfere at all with gameplay.
HardLife engine v0.26 notes:
* At long last, we have descriptions!
* Description/Appearance system now integrated with NPCs in combat and slave interfaces.
* Weight and Stats system refactored.
* Far more accurate estimations of fat and muscle-tone.
* Super-stat powers, each girl starts with one power (except Lisa, who starts with all 3):
- - Cindy has Super-PHY (rank 2)
- - Tammi has Super-END (rank 2)
- - Sue has Super-STR (rank 2)
- - Lisa has Super-STR, Super-PHY, and Super-END
* New Character: Susan Marien (high school athlete)
* Gaining stats now affects muscle and fat levels.
* New stat training system provides better balance and allows characters to have hidden potential.
* Global 'Girl Power' buff added, reflecting the current Amazon-Index of the world.
* Numerous other small improvements and things previous patch notes since engine v0.25 that I'm forgetting to include.
* A ton of rebalancing and debugging.
Note: due to considerable changes in the data structure, this version is not compatible with older saves. Save files created prior to engine v0.258 are no longer supported and may not function correctly. A warning has been added game for when older data formats are detected. Save versions older than engine v0.2 are guaranteed not to work, as the conversion code for pre-versioning save files has been removed.
Also, the guide is slightly out of date and will be updated once the character data-structure refactoring is completed.
Supporter build has 11 Cheats, including the newly added Venus Mode, which makes randomly generated NPCs youthful (and later amorous), and exclusive character Lisa Irons. Supporters also get access behind the scenes and the latest betas (currently v0.26): www.patreon.com/posts/21606152
edit: I just noticed dA named this for the IMAGE... it isn't a preview
, its the full game thus far. Sorry for the confusion.