Dr Chan while being the top D.N.A Scientist in the country also works at the local school as a professor, this position will give him access to the student body of the school, and he is going to use the students for his experiments, he knows this is wrong but where else can he he find so many test subjects without being suspected, he also has access to all their D.N.A.
Trevor is the Q.B for the schools football team, hes about as manly as they come, what would happen if the D.N.A from a girl in ballet class was injected into him?
Trevor came into my office, as requested, I had already laid out a full ballet outfit on the couch and asked him how he was feeling, and to tell me how his day was going so far, he answered "He was well and asked why I had asked him to my office," before I answered him I tapped him on the shoulder to inject female ballet dancers D.N.A into his shoulder.
As I returned to my desk he began to tell me about his day, he stood up and proceeded to undress, unaware that he was even doing this, he undressed to his boxer shorts and began to roll the ballet tights up his leg as if it was an everyday thing to him, he then stepped into the black leotard and deftly arranged the tu tu around his waist, I asked what he was doing to which he replied,
"Practicing of course I'll never be a prima ballerina, if I dont practice will I?"
* Test Identification #0002.
* Your research idea(s), question(s) and hypotheses To add D.N.A from ballet dancer (Female) to Q.B of football team player (Male).
* Feedback from teachers and peers As with test #0001 no feedback, this is reassuring, because I can stay under the radar, and continue my tests.
* Notes on information related to research The more D.N.A I inject, the more the test subject alters their actions.
* Data that you collect through observation and experimentation Test subject #0002 has taken on much more of the persona of D.N.A from ballet dancer, than I suspected he would.
* Reflections on the research process (e.g. what worked, what did not work etc.) Injections working very well test subjects feel no pain, everything worked well so no indications anything didnt work!
* Daily description of events if the project extends over time Still too early to tell.
* Directions for future research Continue on present course
To be continued.......
To be continued.......