1. We cannot accept any artwork which breaks DA rules
2. Any artwork which has to be cropped or censored to get on DA will also not be accepted
3. We do not accept artwork with males in it
4. We do not accept any full human artwork unless the artwork contains a female furry (this will vary by a case to case basis)
5. We will not accept artwork which is traced, copied or 'inspired' by other artists. All artwork must be made completely by you. No bases,doll game creators,etc.
6. We do not accept any advertisements, this includes art with Patreon logos, adoption signs, streaming links, auctions, bases, YCH or anything else similar.
7. We do not accept hermaphrodites or trans characters
8. We do not accept children or cubs
9. We do not accept artwork which only focuses on one area of the body with no context (including breasts, butts or private regions).
10. Maximum of 5 submissions a day
11. We do not accept artwork which is 'work in progress', the submitted version should be the most complete version.
12. Multiple versions of the same artwork are also not accepted. We may allow different colour schemes but not coloured and uncoloured versions of artwork.
13. Quality is important to SFF, art may be declined if it does not meet our minimum standard or does not follow the group's 'sexy' theme. This is subjective to each moderator so please ping us if your art is declined for this reason and we will discuss it as a group.
14. Rules may be relaxed for sub-featured compared to featured folder requirements however the artwork must not break any of the other rules. The art still has to fit higher quality standards compared to regular folders.
15. Do not use artwork that has been submitted to the group as an example or counter argument to why yours was declined. We have older artwork in the folders from when the group had different rules. We made it fair to leave the work as is since we would pretty much have to close to the group down and clear folders completely to fit the current rules.
Those who break the rules regularly or are toxic to moderators will be blacklisted or in severe cases banned.
If your submission is declined:
There is a specific reason why we declined it. Usually we would give a reason but if we don't then please ask us in the submission correspondence message (and not in the group comments or notes). Check the group journal for the folders list and which folder to submit to. sexy-furry-females.deviantart.…
All moderators are volunteers who do this as they enjoy interacting with the anthro community. We are often pressed for time and we receive huge amounts of submissions daily. We will try to respond quickly to any query but please try not to become frustrated by blunt responses or delays.
Check out our journal for the most recent contest sexy-furry-females.deviantart.…
Hopefully more on the way!
We hope to bring you the best of the anthro DA community