If you want to play, fill in your pairings of choice before you look at the questions:
Six I love:
#1: Kirk/Spock (Duh)
#2: Shishido Ryou/Ohtori Choutarou (Prince of Tennis)
#4: Wiccan/Hulkling (Young Avengers)
#5: Red/Green (Pokemon)
#6: Deadpool/Cable (Marvel)
Three I like:
#7: Mylanda/Lahrii (Battle Athletes)
#8: Niou/Yagyuu (Prince of Tennis)
Three I never liked:
#11: Tezuka/Ryouma (Prince of Tennis)
Two that piqued my interest:
#13: Snape/Harry (SHOULD NOT WAAAANT! D: )
#14: 9th Doctor/Captain Jack Harkness (been meaning to get into that more...)
1. Why do you dislike #11 (Tezuka/Ryouma)?: Mmkay. To start with, Ryouma is quite clearly in a relationship with Momoshiro and it is absolutely adorkable, so I wouldn't split them up for anything. Secondly, Tezuka loves his team, but he's far too outwardly aloof from them for me to see him forming a relationship with any of them. Also, everyone is paired up quite nicely, already, in pairings that work very well. And Tezuka takes his job as Captain FAR too seriously. So, I can really only see him pairing up with someone who A) is energetic and knows how to have fun, B) can rival him in strength, and C) understands the responsibility of Captaincy. *coughATOBEcoughcough* Sorry. A little frog in my... keyboard? Yeah. I don't like the "Pillar Pair" because it's awkward as hell and they both have other people that they are SO much more compatible with. Honestly, I'd rather ship Tezu/Fuji than Tezu/Ryou. As much as that hurts, because I hate that pair, too... Hurpderp.
2. Who do you know that ships #9 (Scotty/Uhura)?: Uhh... Jamie? Not sure about anyone else. But you all should. Srsly. It's cute and there were a few scenes in the old movies where I'm pretty sure it was established that they were married...
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3 (Chekov/Sulu)?: Oh, god. Pretty much everything they do, ALREADY is ideal... For one, they work together. And not just together, but RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. They are also best friends. It is established in canon. So, I can see them just sort of growing into it, inevitably. They start meeting for meals and chats during their time off, just growing closer and closer with every LOL they share. Then maybe Sulu invites Chekov for a stroll in the greenhouse. Maybe a picnic or something. It becomes a little too tense and intimate for friendship, so they finally ask each other out. At the same time. And it's adorable as they the the, "Sorry, you go first." "No, you go ahead" verbal dance until they finally end up with a hot kiss and some hand-holding. Woo. Sexy. I dunno. I just think they're the type to take it slow. :3
4. What is your favorite moment for #1 (Kirk/Spock)?: God, I don't know. There are so many to choose from, but I'll try... Okay.
From TOS, Probably the infamous Backrub Scene. Not only because it's hilarious and so IN YOUR FACE BLATANT that for a moment the subtext
becomes BOLD TEXT
and it's amazing. But also, because it's so damn cute and the perfect example of how their flirting works. Kirk does/says something silly, Spock responds as a logical Vulcan finding humans to be peculiar as hell, which leads to Kirk making the cutest little derp smile about how adorable Spock is, which then leads to Spock either giving as good as he got, or doing that sweet little barely-there smile that he does.
From the movies, it was a close call between the "Please Captain, not in front of the Klingons." scene in I think it was Undiscovered Country(?) and the Sickbay Scene from The Motion Picture. But I think I like the Sickbay "This Simple Feeling" Scene better. It's more telling. And cuter.
And from the reboot movie, I love the scene where Kirk slaps Spock on the back and says something like, "See! We are starting to get to know each other.
" And Spock just gets this "Goddammit, we are, and I'm still unsure whether that's a good thing or not..." look on his face. Love it!.
5. How long have you been following couple #6 (Deadpool/Cable)?: As long as I've been reading Deadpool. I dunno exactly. The Deadpool & Cable comics...All I can say is: IT'S GUUUUY LOOOOVE BETWEEN TWO GUUUUUUUYS!
Yeah. Two words: suntan lotion.
6. What's the story with #8 (Niou/Yagyuu)?: I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE THEIR RELATIONSHIP BETTER THAN THIS FIC DOES. EVER. GO READ IT. Please? www.branchandroot.net/archive/…
7. Which ship do you prefer#2 (Shishido/Ohtori) or #4 (Wiccan/Hukling)?: That is actually a really hard question... D:
8. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 (Spock/Uhura) or #12 (Edward/Bellugh): Edward and Beluga. Definitely. No contest. Because, at least Uhura is a strong, intelligent woman who, frankly, is kind of an epic badass. Bella is just a blagh. She's a Mary Sue to the extreme. A stand-in character for a poorly disguised, and poorly written self-insertion story. I admit to having never read more than the first book, but even that was painful. Spuhura, I can deal with. Twitards make me want to throw up a little and weep for the generation.
9. What interests you about #14 (9th Doctor/Captain Jack)?: THE FLIRTING.
10. What's a song that reminds you of #1 (Kirk/Spock)?: I would say the Logical Song by Supertramp, but that's more of just a Spock song than a pairing song...
11. Which of these ships do you love the most right now?: Spirk. Definitely.
12. Which do you dislike the most?:Edward and Blahblah. And I doubt that there will ever be anything that can overcome my hatred for the Twilight "romance".
13. If you could have any of these pairings double date, who would they be?: KIRK AND SPOCK WITH SCOTTY AND UHURA. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
14. Have #2 (Shishido/Ohtori) kissed yet? Elaborate if yes.: I'd like to think so. They are
the Silver Pair, after all. I bet their first was after a match. In the locker room, all worked up and sweaty. Everything just got intimate FAST. Then, once hormones had subsided a little, Ohtori, being the good Christian boy he is, was a little embarrassed and asked to take the physical part of their relationship slow. After all, they are
technically supposed to be middle-schoolers. Even if the author did originally intend for everyone to be in high school... Oh yeah! And they were already in a relationship before this happened.
15. Did #4 (Wiccan/Hulkling) have a happy ending, or is one likely?:I hope so! But they are superheroes. Which means that as long as they stay important characters, they'll never die. At least, not for very long. But that also means that there's plenty of time to fuck with their relationship and stuff. And Marvel has a long and sad tradition of not letting a good thing last, when it comes to superhero relationships. D:
16. What would make you start shipping #14 (9th Doctor/Captain Jack):Getting more into Dr. Who and if there were MORE FANFICTON FOR IT. I t seems like everyone went crazy for the 10th doctor and just forgot about poor #9. It makes me kind of sad, since he was my favorite. Granted, I am a bit biased... but still! Also, just more Jack in general please and thank you.
17. If only one could happen, which would you prefer#7 (Mylanda/Lahrii) or #13 (Snape/Harry)?: Well... I think MyLa is already canon, but I would like to see more of it. Do you know how impossible it is to find anything Battle Athletes AT ALL?!
18. You have the power to decide the fate of #5 (Red/Green). Go.: Green goes up the goddamn mountain, kicks the crap out of Red with Red's Pokemon's help, drags him bodily down from the mountain, then they live happily forever in a small countryside estate. Red training every Pokemon ever while helping Green with his research.