ya know what? why not make a wishlist of things i want to see in the elder scrolls 6? mainly cuz E3 is almost there xD
- more weapon types, like throwing weapons, spears, polearms, different types of swords, etc.
- more armor pieces, more like oblivion with chest, greaves, boots, hands and head, than skyrim with hands, feet, body and head. but the best would be like morrowind, a slot for pretty much every bodypart :3
- more immersive fast travel, like an animation, a requirement to fast travel to a location, like a spell, scroll, potion, etc. a transportation system as indept as morrowind, while still able to fast travel
- CLASSES, nuff said. classes are desperately needed in a roleplaying game. best would maybe be classes and perks all together.
- more skills, like acrobatics, unarmed, etc.
- more spells, there are too lil spells in skyrim, and sadly mods need to fix that.
- no voiced main character! don't dare to add a voice actor like in fallout 4. it completely breaks the roleplaying potential. added to this, no set backstory.
- underwater exploration, and more exploration in general.
- NO FORCED QUESTS! more often than not i don't like that you can't decline quests. mainly because they are pretty much all and the same. "hurry up and go to [add location]" and you can easily wait for a couple ingame weeks or months.
- variants on armors, there are too little armors in skyrim, without adding them with mods. i can't play it anymore without at least immersive armors and a mod that gives standalone variants on vanilla armors.
- better main quest, skyrim's main quest is dreadfully boring, luckily not as boring as the civil war quest, but i only finished it once, only because i wanted to get konahrik for a character i played. usually i never go further than after you have the horn of the graybeards. just for the unrelenting force shout to be completed. the faction questlines are far more entertaining and more fun to repeat.
- more crafting options, like crafting your own clothing, woodworking for bows and arrows, and maybe some staves and other weapons, bring durability back, but make only the upgrade degrade over time, instead of the entire weapon or armor.
i guess thats about it. lemme know whatcha think bethesda should add more aswell.