Based on Lakeside Laboratory metter marks and comparing to ingame screenshots, I've figured most weapons sizes. I assume Toon Link and Downfall ones are as tall as Young Link (in a BotW artwork the first Link is shorter than the main hero) and all adults incarnations follow OoT with 162,7 cm.
Added Vegito and some Kirby stuff.
1) All three versions of Ganondorf are officially 230 cm tall, since it's the same character;
2) I compared OoT Ganondorf and Link models at the "Organ Cutscene" and it matches (230~162,7);
3) Before the final battle in TWW there's also a cutscene where we can compare Ganondorf and Link. He's not Young Link's size, but smaller: 99 cm tall;
4) TP Link is taller than OoT's, with 172,3 cm. He and Zelda are close to Ganondorf when he dies standing up, so it's possible to compare them;
5) SS Link and Master Sword have similar proportions to their TP counterparts;
6) I assumed BotW Link being 172,3 cm tall as well, which makes Downfall Links 129,6 cm tall, based on the artwork that depicts old Link giving the Master Sword to the latter hero;
7) Weapons and enemies were readjusted to these new calculations.
Made Giant Link calculations. About 12 meters tall.
Added Mario characters.