This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite moviesThe Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, Kill Bill, The Hobbit/LOTRFavorite TV showsSherlock, Doctor Who, Hannibal, Gravity Falls, Buffy the Vampire SlayerFavorite bands / musical artistsBon Jovi, Fall Out BoyFavorite booksToo manyFavorite writersStephen King, S.E. Hinton, Anne Rice, J.R.R Tolkien, Neil Gaiman, H.P. LovecraftFavorite gamesMinecraft, GTA, Neko AtsumeFavorite gaming platformMy computerOther InterestsScary shit, Criminalogy, History
[x] You love hoodies. [ ] You love jeans. [ ] Dogs are better than cats. [ ] It's hilarious when people get hurt. [x] You've played with/against boys on a team. [ ] Shopping is torture. [x] Sad movies suck. [x] You own an X-Box. [x] Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid. [ ] At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. [ ] You own a DS, PS2 or Sega. [ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. [ ] You watch sports on TV. [/] Gory movies are cool. (Only if they have actual plot then sure.) [ ] You go to your dad for advice. [ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps. (I own 1 burnt 20 year old one) [ ] You like going to football games. [ ] You used to/do collect baseball cards. [ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear. [ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. [x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. [ ] You love to go crazy and not care what people think. [ ] Sports are fun. [ ] Talk with food in your mouth. (Close your mouth you rude ass bitch..)
Total = 6.5
Your Girl Side
[ ] You wear lip gloss. [x] You love to shop. (For books.) [ ] You wear eyeliner. [ ] You have some of the same shirts in different colors. (All of my shirts come from thrift stores so haha no.) [ ] You wear the color pink. (Except on anti-bullying and breast cancer awareness days.) [x] Go to your mom for advice. [x] You consider cheer-leading a sport. [ ] You hate wearing the color black. [ ] You like hanging out at the mall. [ ] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures. [/] You like wearing jewelry. (I like my pentagram ring) [ ] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. [ ] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. [ ] You don't like the movie Star Wars. (Go die in the Sarlacc pit for insinuating women can't like Star Wars.) [ ] You are/were in cheerleading, gymnastics or dance. [ ] It takes you around 1 hour to shower, get dressed, and put on make-up and accessories. [ ] You smile a lot more than you should. [ ] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (I own one pair of boots until they die.) [/] You care about what you look like. (I blame society for that sliver of it...) [ ] You like wearing dresses when you can. [ ] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. [x] Used to play with dolls as little kid. [ ] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy of it. [ ] Like taking pictures of yourself with your cell phone/camera when you're bored. (99% of my pictures of of my cats.)
Total = 5
I think I kinda suck in both of these but my boy side won.
Am I the only one here who is mildly uncomfortable with Starlight Glimmer being Twilight's pupil? I don't hate her but I didn't feel the...connection with her as I did with Sunset Shimmer for example. I loved Sunset from the first movie and on, but I just haven't 'clicked', per-say, with Starlight. I kind of thought she'd stay in that village and maybe make amends there, but I'm just having a bit of a time with accepting Starlight in the group. Also she's probably gonna be with Trixie in a ship, no judgement. I just...have never liked Trixie. I suppose there are just some characters whom I can't bond with currently.
*sits back and waits to get yelled at for expressing opinion*
My reactions and questions: Starlight Glimmer as Twilight's pupil: Sure, I can get behind that. Princes Flurry Heart: Jesus fuck it's a Mary Sue OC. I honestly would have been more impressed if it was just a unicorn or pegasus. New alicorn logic: Okay but how did Celestia and Luna get their alicorn status then? Does this mean that Twilight will live for thousands of years like Celestia and Luna? How old is Cadance then? Does this make the baby Jesus!? Sunburst: What happened in school? Twilight literally learned all her magic from books, and it looked like you did too so....what are the pony wizard qualifications? The Chrystalling: What even IS a "crystaller"? Is that a Godparent or a Yoda or something? The fucking weather: Didn't Cadance once cast a giant dome to keep out an evil fart cloud? Couldn't Celestia and Luna have just done that?
So, I watch a lot of YouTubers and maybe you're looking for someone new to watch. If so, maybe you should read this list.
1. GradeAUnderA Do you like British people? Do you like yelling? Do you like a man who does his research and has cold hard facts while not simply calling someone a bitch while calling someone out on their shit? Or do you just like really funny rants? Go watch this man! [Trigger warning: Swears a lot]
2. John D Ruddy This Irish man makes really amazing and quick historical videos that will help you get through your history class, or if you're a history nerd like me.
3. danisnotonfire One of my favorite YouTubers and people in general, he's very funny, articulate, caring, and you will relate to him on a spiritual level. Dan Howell is all of us in one man. [Trigger warning: Swears at least once a video]
4. AmazingPhil Another of my favorite Youtubers and people, this little ray of sunshine in Dan's roommate and best friend. You will often see him in Dan's videos and Phil in his. Phil Lester is an awkward little lion who you will want to hug and never let go!
5. The Yogscast A whole host of Brits and company to choose from, the Yogscast mainly do Minecraft series, but also some roleplay and other games (though it kinda depends on whose channel you're on). A good starter series is "Shadow of Israphel". [Trigger warning: Swears a bit]
6. jacksepticeye An Irish YouTube gamer who will entertain you for hours! I know gaming channels aren't for everyone, but I still implore you to check him out! [Trigger warning: Swears a bit]
7. Matthew Santoro A Canadian YouTuber who feeds you information about the both cool and weird!
8. The Hillywood Show These amazing women make the world's best parody videos of all our favorite fandoms with cameos with awesome celebrities. I mean they're probably the most famous cosplayers in the Supernatural fandom.
9. Hey! It's Mosogourmet!! あっ、 妄想グルメだ！ A cooking channel without any actual speaking, the cakes and recipes are mesmerizing and the sounds of mixing eggs is very soothing.
10. The Most Popular Girls in School It's grown men playing with Barbies made cool. This series is over the top and brilliant! [Trigger warning: Strong Language, Sexual Themes, Doll Violence]
There are so many cool YouTubers I watch that I'll probably make another one of these.