TechnoMaze(V1) by Sephirotess:
- 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
- text color, font face, font size... can be modified,
- easy configuration. Use the "config" panel to change settings.
- Serbian language thanks to HipHopium (hiphopium.deviantart.com/
- Spanish language thanks to Agelyk (agelyk.deviantart.com/
- German language thanks to luzifersenpai (luzifersenpai.deviantart.com/
- Bookmarks: 12 links. Click on the title to change links and names,
- Calendar: notes & events. A note for each day of the month. Left click on a number to see the note. Left click opens/closes the note. Close one note, before opening another, to avoid conflicts. To add/delete events, use the "month panels" in the "config" directory. Use the orbs to see previous or next month,
- Dock1: applications dock (8 links) + Windows dock (notepad, calculator, Explorer...) + controls (hibernate, restart, shutdown...),
- Folders: user, documents, images, videos...
- Notes: a simple tool for taking some notes. Left click to open note. The skin manages 3 notes,
- Slideshow: it indicates the number of pictures in the folder & the total size. It indicates the path & the name of the file. The first orb opens the folder of the pictures. The second has for function to offer a preview, the third permits to stop and to restart the slideshow. The fourth set current picture as wallpaper. The fifths permits to preserve (or not) the aspect ratio (left and right click) and the last one apply (or not) a grey scale (left and right click),
- Time: time & uptime,
- Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 6 days. Icons by HipHopium
- HDD: automatically detects fixed HDDs. It shows the letter of the HDD, as well as the name. It indicates the size of the disk. The skin shows used space (GB and percentages), as well as the free space. It also indicates the activity of the disk, reading and writing. It also shows cumulative readings and writings, by session.
- Player: shows the name of the artist, the title of the song, title of the album and cover album. It indicates the position of the title and the total length. Buttons: play/pause, stop, previous & next. Left click on the bar to change song position. Volume options (left click on the percentage increase sound, right click decrease).
- Battery: battery level, information (source, status, lifetime) & option to change power settings (balanced, hig performance & power saver),
- Infos: user, PC's name, PC model/manufacturer/product, OS version & size of the screen,
- Network: adaptater name & speed of current download/upload,
- PCPU: 6 top processes CPU (with UsageMonitor),
- PMemory: 6 top processes RAM (with UsageMonitor),
- RAM: shows total, used & free RAM (GB and percentages),
- Reading: 3 top "IO Read Bytes/sec". Current processes read by the system,
- SWAP: shows total, used & free SWAP (GB and percentages),
- System: CPU usage, GPU (requires Windows 10 fall Creators Update or later), number of open processes & recyclebin,
- Writing: 3 top "IO Write Bytes/sec". Current processes write by the system.
Wallpaper "Fond300". Original author... oh it's me