Tokota Activity Tracker

1 min read

Deviation Actions

SelahAnn's avatar
By
Published:
4K Comments
2K Views
[OLD] OFFICIAL Prestige Breeder Faction Logo by TokoTime

Member of 

:iconagas-grace:
Tribe Benefits  Members List


MY TOTEMS

Totems

Taming Academy

Rank1

comments.deviantart.com/1/6553…

Rank 2

comments.deviantart.com/1/6553…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Activity Links

Please post Activity Results under appropriate link!

Hunting


Fishing


Exploring


Caving


Diving


Random Events


Career/Continuous Events

© 2016 - 2022 SelahAnn
Comments4178
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
SelahAnn's avatar
Events/Career Tracker
TotemSpirit's avatar
Home Stretch by SelahAnn
Despite many challenges and hardships, Xande 28466 and Wicker 8811 charged ahead dutifully and secured second place.
2nd Place Sledding Trophy by TokoTime
Dunrosiel's avatar
Prize Redeemed 
SelahAnn's avatar
Random Events Revealed Here!
TokoEvents's avatar

As you pass through a village after your caving trip, you notice that there is a farmer's market being set up in the village square. Many people are setting up their booths in a rush to sell their goods. Do you stop to check out the market?
-  You decide to continue home before your catch spoils. It looks a little too crowded anyways. ✔
-  You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.

~ Silver
SelahAnn's avatar
-  You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.

TokoEvents's avatar
He thanks you for your help and offers you some of his wares as payment:

x1 Decorative Tassels by TokoTime
x1 Wire Spool by TokoTime
x1 Thread Spool by TokoTime
x1 Leather Strips by TokoTime

-silver
TokoEvents's avatar

While out on your trip, you stumble across a crime scene! A huge group of TCA officials seem to be investigating a case of poaching. There's blood on the ground, and something ominous lies motionless underneath a black tarp. One of the investigators beckons you over and asks for help. What do you do?
-  You help the investigator.
-  You give the investigator all the information you can - anything helps! ✔
-  You tell the investigator that you weren't anywhere near when this happened, and know nothing.

~ Silver
SelahAnn's avatar
-  You help the investigator.
TokoEvents's avatar
The investigator requests your help in tracking down the suspects. You and your tokota spend the afternoon hard at work, but unfortunately the trail went cold. He gives you

1257 TT

-silver
TokoEvents's avatar

As you're out on your trip, you come across a tokota and rider! The tokota's packs are loaded down with expedition and research gear. As you stare dumbfounded at the vast amounts of tools and junk strewn around the clearing, the stranger snorts and starts to shoo you away.

"Get out of here, don't touch my materials! This is important research, you wouldn't understand!" They get a thoughtful look on their face for a moment. "It seems that there is something you could do for me, though. A challenge, in fact! I've heard rumors that Fenrir himself has been wandering this area, and he's bigger than any dire currently known. I want to see how his fangs compare to a standard tokota's - I dare you to measure your tokota's fangs against Fenrir's!"


-  You grin and accept the challenge - no one says that a you aren't brave!
-  You refuse the challenge, knowing that Fenrir isn't a dire to mess around with.  ✔

Challenge Prompts are rare, special prompts! They will require you to draw or write, and cannot be commissioned or collaborated. Please be sure if you take it on! If you do not wish to draw/write, you can select the safe path (✔) to turn down the challenge. If you choose to accept the challenge, please reply with the acceptance text before you start drawing - instructions for the prompt are included with our reply to you accepting!

~ Silver
TokoEvents's avatar
comments.deviantart.com/1/6539…

You accidentally happen upon a baby cave lion. It hasn’t noticed you yet…
  - You stay clear of the adorable little creature.  
  - 
It’s too cute to resist. You cautiously approach it.


~Bark
SelahAnn's avatar
  - It’s too cute to resist. You cautiously approach it.
TokoEvents's avatar

    As you approach the baby cave lion it finally notices you. Startled, it cries for its mother. The mother cave lion comes to its baby’s rescue, attacking and leaving you with Minor injuries.

~Frey


TokoEvents's avatar
comments.deviantart.com/1/6539…

You discover a satchel of TT. 5,232TT was inside!

~Bark
Dunrosiel's avatar
TokoEvents's avatar
comments.deviantart.com/1/6539…

You accidentally happen upon a baby cave lion. It hasn’t noticed you yet…
  - You stay clear of the adorable little creature.  
  -
It’s too cute to resist. You cautiously approach it.



~Bark
SelahAnn's avatar
  - It’s too cute to resist. You cautiously approach it.

TokoEvents's avatar
As you approach the baby cave lion it finally notices you. You make friends with the playful cub and it follows you home.

Melanistic Pygmy Cave Lion by TokoTime  

~Frey
Dunrosiel's avatar
TokoEvents's avatar
comments.deviantart.com/1/6539…

While out on your trip, you hear a painful-sounding cry. You trace the noise to its source, and find a female tokota laying down in a cave; she’s pregnant, and struggling to give birth to her puppies. What do you do?

  - Drop everything and rush to help the tokota!

  - You quickly hop on your tokota and find the closest TCA official. You’re not sure if you’ll make it back in time, but you know that there’s an equally good chance that if you help yourself, you’ll end up hurting either dam or pups, since you know nothing about delivering toko puppies.

  - You think for a bit about approaching the wild female to help, but decide against it. You know nothing about delivering babies, and don’t want to hurt the dam or make things worse. ✔



~Bark
SelahAnn's avatar
- Drop everything and rush to help the tokota!
TokoEvents's avatar
With an angry roar, the female whips to her feet and lunges at you! You manage to escape, but not before sustaining Mild Injuries

~Frey
TokoEvents's avatar
comments.deviantart.com/1/6539…

As you pass through a village after your caving trip, you notice that there is a farmer’s market being set up in the village square. Many people are setting up their booths in a rush to sell their goods. Do you stop to check out the market?

  - You decide to continue home before your catch spoils. It looks a little too crowded anyways.

  - You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.



~Bark
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In