SO about FOREVER AGO, I got tagged by
and only now is the this terrible disease manifesting itself! Horror! Romance! Intrigue!
1 - You must post these rules.
2 - Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then CREATE TEN *NEW* QUESTIONS for the people you tag to answer.
4 - You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5 - Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6 - No tag backs!!
7 - No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this. Don't be a lazyass. Go tag some people.
1.) When was the last time you fell down some stairs?
I never fall when there's an obvious cause around. No, I only ever fall when I'm walking and then suddenly an ankle gives out for no reason whatsoever. So maybe I've fallen ON some stairs? I don't remember.
2.) What's your FAVORITE BOOK EVER?
By ever, you mean "Per my capricious will", right? Currently, I'm fanboying the Chaos Walking trilogy-- kidsbooks about the grey and slightly less grey complexities of WAR (Huh! Yeah!). For people who want EXPLOSIONS with their philosophy! Also: telepathy EVERYWHERE, whether you like it or not! Also: protagonist has two dads, but that's somehow not what the entire series is about! Also: suave misogynistic genocidal villain who's completely in love with a 13 year old boy (technically 14, if you think about, which still won't roll in court)!
3.) Boxers or Briefs?
FREEBALLING. But boxers, if I have to choose. Because I'm not the sort of person who enjoys a constant wedgie! But technically, I wear old timey bloomers when required to.
4.) If you were a power tool, what would you be?
Nail gun. Yep.
5.) If you could change into the opposite sex, would you?
Can't I be BOTH? But no, probably not, because have you seen the state of mens' fashion, says the girl who is currently trying to find a suit that will fit her tiny frame? Seriously, that is one area of gender inequality where it's the men who get ass-blasted; as a chick, I can wear WHATEVER I WANT, but a dude wearing a skirt? BURN THE MANWITCH! Also: erections seem really inconvenient.
6.) Pluto: planet, or round floating space-rock?!
DOES IT ORBIT THE SUN? That's what we call a planet, bitches, and I will fist fight anyone who says otherwise!
7.) What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
Gristle. But does it count as eating if you spit it out and start having a seizure?
8.) Do you think you can tell if a person is male or female based on how they draw or paint?
SOMETIMES. But then you enter into a weird area called MOE, in which a bunch of dudes draw cute, delicate, colorful little girls. And then do horrible things to them. Like this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJCWYQ…
Though I still tend to assume that everyone on DA or LJ is female until proven otherwise.
9.) If MNat asked you on a date, you would say
YEAH! LET'S GO KNOCK OVER SOME BANKS!
10.) Tea is
BIGGER THAN JESUS.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1) Kuchisake-onna vs. La Llorona vs. Black Annis vs. Bloody Mary: WHO WINS?
2) An ecumenical matter: Do you think God would be pissed if someone were to create a golem of themselves and then come back and possess it as a dybbuk in order to circumvent death? Does the Talmud address this specific matter at any point?
3) Would it be at all creepy to give your wife a nickname that is in no way related to her real name, and to also do the same to your friends, co-workers, and acquaintances, only mostly secretly, inside your head, wherein you've concocted an elaborate Arthurian fantasy starring them, with which you also expect them to play along?
4) For the ladies (and you too, Clive): Do you find this man
to just be the epitome of sexiness?
5) Is it a racial stereotype that Asian dragons love oranges?
6) If you overheard this conversation
in non-Internetland, would you punch all involves parties in the necks?
7) Could a tulpa ever love a man who is currently a shrub?
8) What do you think ghosts buy with all that joss paper?
9) How many of these questions have been related to British Christian fantasy writer Charles Walter Stansby Williams in some round-about fashion?
10) eReaders: Primary use being to make reading pornography more discreet, y/n?
I TAG! (aka, The Part Wherein I Realize That I Know Less Than 10 People)
And because Fuck It, I Don't Know Enough People: