the new stuff
well. there's lots of new stock up! it's rather spiffy. i'll be uploading lots and lots.
there are over 25,000 photos on my computer and i add additional hundreds most weeks. maybe half of these i want, the really crap ones are thrown out, but the rest go here.
but i want to change that.
if anyone wants any sort of stock that isn't too hard to find (especially buildings and things around sydney seeing as that's where i live) i'm more than happy to go out and do stuff like that. depending upon the extent of the travel i may charge extremely slight comission fees (talk to me about it) but chances are i'll be lovely and won't be bothered to.
talk to me, let me know. yeah man.
and on to the old stuff:
1. Anyone can use my stock images. Just let me know that you do!
2. If you do use an image let me know. Comment the image or my dA page or leave me a note. There's an incentive for you because if you let me know that you've used my stock i'll give you a
3. Ask me first if you're going to use my stock on other sites. I'll have a look-see.
4. Credit me... lol. Even if you just link to my profile or something.... You know what i mean.
5. Please don't use my stock to make new stock... Not that i can see that happening.
6. Please keep all arms, legs and other apendages () within the vehicle at all times.
7. No open flames near petrol pumps.
8. Be creative with my images. Do something out there and cool If it's extra good i may try and feature it or something.
9. Have fun! I mean, thats what this is all about right?
have wonderful lives!