Animal Crossing City Folk Tip - HalloweenHey,do YOU play Animal Crossing: City Folk? Are YOU still paying off your debt and the Town Fund? Having trouble scrounging up bells? Well,do I have the solution for you! When Halloween swings by in-game,you'll probably be scrambling around town trying to find Jack to exchange your candy for his furniture. But,what to do after your candy supply is at 0? (Assuming you don't have a costume) Well,here's what you can do:
First,grab a plain shovel you wouldn't mind losing,and go to an open area in your town. Then,dig a bunch of holes. Make several sets of four holes that you could trap someone in,and leave one space open so a person could be shoved in. Make one for each fake Jack in town. After all the holes are dug,go find an impostor Jack and lure him back to all the holes you dug. Lead him to one set of holes,and (making sure there's nothing in your inventory except for the shovel you currently have equipped) let them catch you. Having nothing in your items,they'll give you a Pumpkin hea
TF2 Item Ideas
Team Fortress 2 Item Ideas -
Spy - Multi-Sapper:
Based off of a Flip Video camera,the Multi-Sapper takes place of the Spy's sapper. It does so because it is essentially all sappers in one. The way it works: When equipped,the Spy only holds it,and it does not activate until the player left-clicks. When doing so,the Spy shows an animation of sliding open the camera/sapper. (For simplicity,I'll just call it the camera.) Then,an HUD similar to that of the disguise kit appears showing all the different Sappers. When one is selected,the Spy makes an animation of sliding the slider,followed by the HUD and the camera closing,and lastly an image of the chosen sapper appearing over a team-colored background on the camera's screen. The USB pops out,and then the Spy holds it like a knife,the USB pointing downwards. (Sappers can be switched as many times as wanted.) Attacking players with the charged Multi-Sapper,it can backstab them for 10 damage. But,when used on an Engineer's buildings,the entir
Rokan Region - EventsRokan Region - Events
- "A Red Reveal" Red: At West Seaport,for Johto,Red is not there. Everyone else but Red is there. When this event is active, Red can be found atop Legendary Tower. His team is the same as it was at the end of G/S/C and HG/SS. After he is beaten, he disappears as usual and leaves behind a pokemon egg that hatches into Bulbasaur. This Bulbasaur will always be shiny. Aside from that,it hatches at level 5 as opposed to level 1. Afterwards, Red can be rematched at West Seaport at any time. He will be found only when the Johto league is present.
- "A Lenient Leaf" Leaf: Just simply the female protagonist from Leaf Green version, she visits aboard the S.S. Craftlan and is found walking around in Premire Town. After being beaten, she awards the player with five RageCandyBars, which she said she bought in Johto as a travelling snack,but ended up not eating any because of the food on the S.S. Craftlan. She then leaves.
- "International Crime" Team Grunt x5, T
Secminour Fun FactsSecminour Van Millisec The Third - Fun Facts
- His name came from me around 3rd-5th grade,sometime around then,when I wondered if I could make up a cool name (Not for myself,of course) that included all main parameters of time: Seconds, Minutes, Hours, and Milliseconds. Thus, Secminour Van Millisec. SEConds, MINutes, hOURs, ANd MILLISEConds.
- He has a lot of obscure,and slightly dorky background details on himself that don't really fit into any media. They are included in the following facts.
- In Secminour's youth,long before he got his magical powers,he met a wizard. (The very same wizard who met the Demoman and eventually made Monoculus.) In this meeting in particular,Secminour had stumbled upon the wizard's secret grove in the forest nearby to his childhood home. The wizard,wanting the young Secminour to keep this place a secret,decided to give him a little treat: a magical brother. Secminour already had his other brothers Secmian and S
Minecraft Update IdeasMinecraft Update Ideas
- Pressure plates placeable on walls and ceilings
- Buttons placeable on floors,ceilings and the new walls
- Some form of trainable dragon mob (Leading off of Notch's original plan for Red Dragons)
- Ender Chest warps (Warp from chest to chest!)
To be updated!