A young woman named Bobbi-Jean loved making art, and practiced Painting all day long to become the very best in all her town. But one day, she was completely stumped. She looked around her room, full of art pieces featuring mystical Cats, sci-fi landscapes of a futuristic Atlanta, and a portrait of Robert Downey Junior that looked so real, you could start a conversation with it. But nothing inspired her. Had she really created everything there was to create? Depressed, she looked out her window, and made a wish on a nearby Bridge for inspiration to return to her. The next morning, she sprung out of bed, and used her skill in Painting to creat
• The first 10 people to comment on this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!
• If you comment, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on the first place.
1. ~LadyCibia (https://www.deviantart.com/ladycibia) :thumb317085367: :thumb332134947: :thumb308036325:
2. :iconlilmadhatterlu: :thumb314918308: :thumb282576589: :thumb327209274:
3. :icondemoncougar: :thumb300200971::thumb245413756: :thumb268278956:
Hey everyone. I know it's been a long time since I've added any artwork or written a new journal, and I apologize for that. I also know that tons of people have faved my artwork, and it's taken me forever to get back to you guys to thank you. Sorry for that! It'll get done, I promise! orz
As far as the artwork, I have almost..zero free time in my current lifestyle. I need to figure that out. I might have time to work on something for maybe five minutes a night during the week. I may start posting pictures of the cakes I do at work though, or something to that effect, so that at least I'm updating regularly. I'm probably going to go through m