- beyond or above the range of normal or physical human experience.
- (in scholastic philosophy) higher than or not included in any of Aristotle's ten categories.
1. going beyond ordinary limits; surpassing; exceeding.
2. superior or supreme.
(of the Deity) transcending the universe, time, etc.
1. exceeding or surpassing in degree or excellence
- (in the philosophy of Kant) beyond or before experience; a priori
- (of a concept) falling outside a given set of categories
- beyond consciousness or direct apprehension
3. (theol) (of God) having continuous existence outside the created world
4. free from the limitations inherent in matter
I was going to say fucking awesome but didn't want to go "too" overboard.