I know I have been inactive, but I have been busy with school and even though I'm on fall break....I still have work to do. HOWEVER, I'm taking the time I have to sketch and draw a bit more. To show that I am alive I will post some of the same stuff I have on Instagram. Yes, I have an Instagram! I am also in the process of making a facebook page as well. I'm using my real name though, because I want to.
I just came up with an idea for a mini contest I would like to do!
This crazy friend of mine wants to make October 21st "Black and White Day" (yes I know, great title) and on that day any and every photo you post is in black and white, no colors.
So, I decided that I want to hold a three-day long "Black and White" contest starting October 21st through the 23rd!
Here are the Rules!
1. You may not use deviations you have already posted on DA before this day October 9th, 2013.
2. I'm giving you about a two week head start on this, so you may prepare your entry between NOW and the 21st. Submission times are between the days the 21st-23rd respectfully.
3. the theme is black and white. I would like to see the whole thing black and white (and grey, of course. let's just call it grayscale spectrum.) You draw whatever you want!
4. All entries must be appropriate, If I find the entry to be too inappropriate for people to see I will reject it.
5. Drawings, paintings, photographs and photo manipulations are accepted.
(this may change as time goes on)
1st- One fully colored body of your character (or anything you request) that you choose and 10 da points
2nd- One colored bust of one of your characters (or any animal, human, etc. of your choice) and 5 da points
3rd- One lineart of your OC character of choice and 3 da points
If you have any questions, leave a note or comment. And good luck! I await to see you've got!