Most of the works in my gallery are released under a Creative Commons license (please check the licensing info at the bottom right of the page to be sure.)
"Attribution" means a link to my page here, or to the deviation itself (whichever you prefer.)
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Extra-medium Favourite genre of music: Trouser Rock Operating System: Linux MP3 player of choice: Samsung YP-U3 Shell of choice: Bash Favourite cartoon character: Professor Frink Personal Quote: Conformity Breeds Stagnation
IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS JOURNAL, I SHALL...
1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Tell you which colour you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you.
6. Tell you my favorite thing about you.
7. Tell you my least favorite thing about you.
8. Challenge you to post this on your journal
Offer expires 2010-10-10
So, after a very long riding hiatus, I finally purchased another motorcycle.. been wanting to get one for a very long time, but other things kept cropping up.
In June I bought a Yamaha 1979 XS11 Special - I wasn't really looking for a project bike, but I fell in love when I saw it. I initially thought it just needed some TLC, but after I got it home, I realized the previous owner had sabotaged one of the cylinders to make the bike look better than it was (once I got it firing, the cylinder was burning a *TON* of oil - think "James Bond smokescreen", and you won't be far off.)
Lacking tools, excess free time, or a place to work, I took it t