Inspired by the Eye of the Storm visualizer.
TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS, RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT "OPEN SETTINGS FILE"
MODIFY THE SETTINGS AND SAVE THE FILE
RIGHT CLICK THE SKIN AND SELECT "REFRESH SKIN"
Video of it in action (shows old color scheme): Link
- Very CPU hungry
- Customizable speed, direction and reaction intensity
- It will appear behind you and scream "BEEN HERE ALL ALONG" if you unload and reload it
- CPU usage cut by at least 60%
- All images transformed into shape meters
- Conversion by NighthawkSLO
- The whole skin is now scalable
- Removed "BEEN HERE ALL ALONG" feature
- Speed now scales with meter
- Colors react to audio
- Transparency reacts to audio
- Will be toggle-able in the future
- Added a solid circle to represent the skycode spray more accurately
- Added Sombra overlay
- Added better colour controls
- Main and reacting colours are now customizable
- Made the clones colours separate from the main ones
- By popular demand, made the skin look exactly like it does in the video.
- Transparency controls added
hi okay so I need help with making colour I know TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS, RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT "OPEN SETTINGS FILE" MODIFY THE SETTINGS AND SAVE THE FILE RIGHT CLICK THE SKIN AND SELECT "REFRESH SKIN" (^ to find) but I open the file settings and then I a get a notepad and where do I change the drop and like into the purple colour I like the white but not the purple help requested!
I assume you want it to not change colours? If so, just make all of the colours the same. If thats is not what you meant, I don't know what you asked. Try articulating better next time
you have to save the settings by pressing ctrl + s after you made your changes
and then right click the skin and select "Refresh Skin"
the third and worst case is that you've made an error in the settings and the skin can't read the settings properly. either find the problem or reinstall to repair automatically