"We're here!" Kari exclaimed. Then she gasped. "Oh no... no, no, no! It can't be!"
"Great," I said. "What is... it..."
I gasped as well. All around the village was the same flowers from the forest. Skeletons were all over the place. The buildings were made of wood, and looked fine, undamaged.
"Oh my," Rosie muttered. "They're... dead..."
"The flowers!" Kari exclaimed. "They did this! We can't take off our gas masks at all."
"They must have starved to death, having slept for who knows how long," I said. "You can find out how long ago they died, right?"
"I've been here last week!" Kari said. "Something's going on, and I want to know w
DREpsilon - Empty Memories
Random Question Volley
1. Have you ever encountered Inhumans, Nyanyens, or Glorphians?
Inhumans, probably. Definitely a lot of nonhumans, though. Pretty sure I haven't seen... those other two.
2. What is your favorite board game, from Earth?
Variants of Chess, because those things are crazy.
3. Any favorite Earth mythology?
Mostly a fan of the crazy Norsemen.
4. Do you think it strange that there's a galaxy somewhere with 60 elements?
Well, it can't be as bad as that one with factional zombies, so no. Though I would like to find out where this place is. Sounds like my kinda place!
5. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
First, less clumsiness.