Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
Violetta - Fight! by SavannaEGoth Violetta - Fight! by SavannaEGoth
Violetta:  //She stared at Romeo, unamused.  What little faith, little will.  Ah well, she didn't care anyway.  She sighed and crossed her arms.//  "Mm . . . let's see . . . it's just a large Pokemon.  Rock-dark.  Weak against bug, fairy, grass, ground, steel, and water.  And especially fighting.  If we could find more survivors with those types . . . maybe they could try and wear it out or distract it?  Or those of us who aren't those types could provide the attack.  We would need to lure it away from the city . . . most likely to the piers and weaken it there, maybe drive it back."  //She tilted her head, looking up as though tossing up ideas.//  "We could always go in for a little recon and attack where it is most vulnerable . . . the eyes.  I could do that if no one else is willing.  I don't particularly enjoy the idea of having that damned menace roaming and romping around our home for much longer, do any of you?"  //Not only that, but she didn't want anymore hooch staches to be destroyed.  Or . . . OH ARCEUS WHERE WAS MESERID.  NO.  THEY HAD TO STOP THIS THING OR DRIVE IT AWAY.//

~

Yep.  This is my pride and joy right here.  Vi's a little warrior.  Does she care that a giant Tyranitar is attacking, or that she's weaker against it because she's part flying type?  She doesn't.  Do you think she's daunted by the destruction?  Nope.  Is she nervous and/or clueless about what to do?  Not at all.  Is she going to let the pressure get to her?  No.  She doesn't give a shit.  She's going to kick its ass.  Yeah, that's her.  Right here in the pic, she's climbed up onto a building to face it and, well, stab its eyes out.  Because everything's weak against knife type.

That, and she doesn't know where her Mesi is.  So if this thing hurt him she's going to skin it alive.

(If you're confused, this is for Poke-Noir, and it was a crack event where Godzilla, er, a giant Tyranitar, was attacking Crime.)

~

Violetta (c) Me
Meserid (c) Speii
Romeo, Poke-Noir (c) keldeos
Pokemon (c) Gamefreak / Nintendo
Add a Comment:
 
:iconl-master:
L-MASTER Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2014  Hobbyist Artist
GREAT! :D
Reply
:iconsavannaegoth:
SavannaEGoth Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
O//u//O  Thank you!
Reply
:iconbedcrows:
BedCrows Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2014  Student Digital Artist
uhuhuHUH EHU HJSDH FSDFHS JD
VI YOU PRECIOUS

MESI IS CHILLIN' AT A HALF-DESTROYED CAFE //SOBS
Reply
:iconsavannaegoth:
SavannaEGoth Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
ASDFGH- Q//u//Q  <3

*VI BUSTS IN THROUGH THE RUBBLE AND LEAP-SOARS OVER TO HIM, HOLDING HIM*  "WHERE IN THE HELL WERE YOU, MESERID?  ARCEUS DAMMIT."
Reply
:iconbedcrows:
BedCrows Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2014  Student Digital Artist
*Mes was sitting in the cafe with a cup of hot chocolate in his hand* Hm? Just relaxing myself. Why? *he gives her an innocent smile*
Reply
:iconsavannaegoth:
SavannaEGoth Featured By Owner Edited Aug 20, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
*She gave him a serious look* Are you unaware that a giant Tyranitar is terrorizing the city? Or that many buildings are being destroyed and lives are being taken and during this whole ordeal of pushing through rubble, nearly being crushed to death, and dodging hyper beams, I had NO IDEA WHERE YOU WERE? *Her irritability was only due to her worry for his well being.*
Reply
:iconbedcrows:
BedCrows Featured By Owner Aug 22, 2014  Student Digital Artist
*He keeps a calm smile.* Oh? Not until now.~ And I am sorry for making you worry, mademoiselle Violetta. We shall go then, I suppose, before you are hurt? *he sips the last of his drink before keeping it on the table, then gets up and offers her his hand so they can run together* /D
Reply
:iconsavannaegoth:
SavannaEGoth Featured By Owner Aug 22, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
*She sighs as he gets up and quickly gives him a hug* I'm more concerned for your health, honestly . . . *She then backs up awkwardly and clears her throat, flicking an ear before grabbing his hand and turning to leave with him* I've already blinded the thing, so it's currently wandering around by the piers. Let's go.

((HNNNG CUTIES. shehasnthuggedanyonesincedaddydracdiedwhoaaa))
Reply
:iconbedcrows:
BedCrows Featured By Owner Aug 23, 2014  Student Digital Artist
[ yeees +w+ ]

*Meserid holds her back tightly* I am sorry for giving you concern, but I promise I will take care of myself.~ *he holds her hand firmly, in case the town's panic causes him to distort his senses again. at least Violetta will help guide him* Alright, Violetta.~
Reply
:iconsavannaegoth:
SavannaEGoth Featured By Owner Aug 23, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
*Not that she'd be much more help in view of the current circumstances--the loud noises were almost deafening, and the haze was preventing her keen eyes from seeing very far.  But she'd be damned if she failed him.  She squeezed his hand in return and nodded abruptly, leading them back into the fray*

((*Screams at AU crack event* whycan'tyoubeCANONTHISISADORABLE))
Reply
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
August 19, 2014
Image Size
310 KB
Resolution
555×1000
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
306
Favourites
6 (who?)
Comments
12
Downloads
1
×