- Dasksa is a very intelligent she-troll. She's the one who's responsible for creating new equipment for the team. She's their tech expert, weapons expert, and pyrotechnics expert. She very much enjoys training with her flamethrower and riding on the back of her tiger lusus. She also spends a lot of her time talking to Artyom, her matesprit, who is on another session's team. The two of them trade tips for creating new mecha and keep in touch using both their communicator's and their eye cams. She's a happy, social troll who enjoys keeping her hands busy and talking to others on her team or on other teams.
- Fieloh is an odd troll who tends to put others at unease. The main reason for this being that he almost never smiles or speaks and stares at everyone with his wide red and green eyes. He doesn't mean to scare others, he just never has much to say. He's actually quite kind and polite if you get to know him, although he still won't talk much. He's fine in a crowd and really liked being a part of his team until Nariah ended their matespritship and slaughtered Oharkk, Althep, Krulop, Tailan, Hermia, and Xevvel and fled with Irasis. Now he has slight trust issues and has never smiled since.
- Oharkk is pretty much the team asshole. He hardly ever says anything kind or helpful and instead insults and belittles nearly everyone. His prickly attitude comes from the fact that as a young troll he was the target of all the local highbloods' pranks and anger. He grew to be resentful and rude and will snap at anyone and everyone for anything that happens to go wrong. No one on his team has seen his soft side and he doesn't plan on showing it to anyone ever.
- To put it simply, Althep has all the percents. All of them. He is a wealthy lowblood who was taught by his llama lusus how to save his boonbucks and earn a steady interest on them. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to money management and investments. He decorates his horns, pierces his eyebrows, and makes necklaces and rings all from his gold and silver. He is wise and patient and can keep his wits about him even in the most unnerving of situations. He's a gifted socializer and can make an ally out of most anyone. He is most proud of his great amount of education he had growing up. His luck never seems to run out . . . if one overlooks the occasion when he was killed by Nariah in cold blood.Krulop
- Krulop is a quiet troll who was born deaf. As a result, he communicates using sign language as he'd never learned how to properly form and pronounce words. He wears a face mask to cover his mouth as his brother, Leonar was born a mute, and so he lives in silence with his brother. He is kind and helpful and is a fairly good engineer. When he isn't working with Dasksa or hanging out with his brother, he is usually going on errands for his team--he doesn't mind the work.Tailan
- Tailan is a quirky, bold she-troll who could care less about what others think. She ignores all rude trolls, and as a result she never did get on well with Oharkk or Irasis. She is a rainbow-drinker who takes much pride in her species. She taught her moirail, Hyasde, who is another rainbow-drinker from a different team, how to be confident and use her powers to the best of her ability. She is always seeking to accomplish greater goals and challenge herself with different problems.Hermia
- Hermia is a pleasant, peaceful troll who likes to spend her time outside. She particularly enjoys quiet springs and brooks and the shade cast by willow trees surrounding ponds and green glades. She has many piercings that have earned her a less than fair reputation of being aggressive. After it rains, she likes to go searching for rainbows and trek through the tall wet grass on the hills surrounding her hive. She likes to fish and help plants grow as well as read, write, and knit. She also plays the flute and a few stringed instruments. She doesn't like trolls who litter or use anything that runs on oil. She hates fire as well.Nariah
- Nariah used to be a sweet, helpful troll on her team, but was corrupted by Irasis. He convinced her to go against the members of her team and murder as many of them as possible. She easily bent to his will and did as he'd instructed her, dumping her matesprit and successfully murdering six members of her team before fleeing off to Gog knows where with her new matesprit, Irasis. Now, she's prone to violent outbursts and kills almost any troll she comes across. She will sometimes fall into a depressed slump when she thinks about how she went against her team and often regrets how much she hurt Fieloh, whom she still has red feelings for.Irasis
- Irasis is a rude, headstrong troll who always has to have his way. He doesn't play by the rules and has often put his team's lives in jeopardy while doing so. After awhile, he got sick of being part of a team he wasn't in charge of, especially since most everyone on it was a lowblood. He decided to kill them all and run away with his flush crush, Nariah. He used his impressive powers of manipulation to win her over and convince her to dump Fieloh and murder the team. However, he and Nariah hadn't killed as many trolls on the team as he would have liked so he just grabbed her and ran. He's a dangerous mastermind whose actions are unpredictable but endangering.Leonar
- Leonar is Krulop's twin brother. Unlike Krulop, Leonar wasn't born deaf, just mute. But because his brother was born deaf, he wears noise-canceling headphones as a show of sympathy to his brother's ailment. He is the strongest member of his team and is a very busy worker. He enjoys what he does and is great at heavy-lifting. He communicates, like his brother, using sign language. He's usually smiling and spending time with his brother.Xevvel
- Xevvel is a quiet, resourceful troll who isn't afraid to fight dirty. She's a master of surprise and is very stealthy. She is also greatly skilled when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. She uses her petite figure to catch opponents off guard. She's a bit of a fashionista who takes great pride in carefully assembling and keeping up her wardrobe. She spends all of her time with her matesprit and fellow sea-dweller, Wynnim.Wynnim
- Wynnim is the highest-blooded troll on her team and as a result, is her team's leader. She is very devoted to her matesprit as well as to her position as leader. She is fair and understanding as well as kind and sympathetic. She takes time to get to know others and will help them solve their problems. But, if you so dare as cross her, she will drop everything she's doing and will set out to make you pay. Her matesprit does everything she can to keep Wynnim from becoming an aggressive tyrant, and for the most part it works.
These Trolls (c)