1. Make an influence map and always go back to it to check what inspired me in the past
2. Find a random 100 themes challenge list and choose two themes, then put them together and see what will come out of it.
3. Open up a random book and close my eyes, open up to a random page, run my finger all over it, and stop at a random word. Make a list of the words, and brainstorm whatever these words make me think of.
4. Browse through Deviantart and look for inspirations from other artists.
5. Look through art history books to look for inspirations from historical artists.
6. Look through my own sketchbooks and artist journals from past and lo
:bulletgreen::bulletgreen:Send a note to me!:bulletgreen::bulletgreen:
:sun:I'm very appreciated that you have spent time clicking into my page, I want to thank that.:sun:
:pointr:some of my galleries that I suggest you to see::pointl:
Swimming towards death
Happy Birthday to myself
Nezha, the child of lotus
Art of War-colored
Wiped out of existence
Melody of death
the fan club
Chinese new year:year of rat
Nutrient Machine- colored
Made In China
China did change a lot, it looks like the one I knew but not exactly
new buildings were built, new roads were formed
but the cutest thing is, I found the cats which I once feed while I'm here, walking around. They are sooo big now that I'm kind of guessing if they really ARE cats.......
is she inactive? I need to know. when was her last post? i'm new to deviantart and don't use it much so I don't know how to check when her most recent post was. was it in 2013? is she like, totally inactive or something? help please ;-;