Winter is actually a wonderful time to make star observasion, for the sky can be much more clear than other seasons.
I went out one night last week with my friend and we saw lots of constellations.
One of them is the "Big Dipper", which refer to the seven famous stars in Ursa Major, and through the dipper we easily found the Polaris. It was quite dim, but was still bright enough for us to figure out.
Also, we saw the Cassiopeia ("W" shape) and Andromeda. However we could't see the beautiful galaxy in Andromeda (M31). What a pity...Maybe we can find it using a telescope, which I'm planning to get after finish my study of this se
1.THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Ni, Sapphire (only two)
2.THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
Sea, Castor, Capriccio
3.THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
Walking, eating, typing
4.THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Good temper, imaginative, Happy Ending lover
5.THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
6.THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
Insects, Snakes, disease
7.THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
shirt, jean, ear rings
8.THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
air, water, online
9.THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
All the songs from "Moira", Sound Horizon's new album
(more than 3 =D)
10.THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY I
- ■When you doodle, you say it's a simple drawing.
- ■Always provide excuses such as "Still in development"
- □Can only create an excuse of "I used a mouse, not a tablet"
- □You only draw faces.
- ■You always draw faces at the same direction.
- ■The proportion is awful.
- ■Every character looks the same.
- ■Uses different hairstyle to distinguish characters.
- □Cannot distinguish left and right direction.
- ■"Sketch? Who cares about that?"
- ■You only draw sketches.
- □What's a LAYER??? Seriously...
- ■You always draw one character. (no more than two cha