Now, I do want to bring some little points about requests.
1. Requests will be open to FRIENDS only. Anyone who comes to this journal that hasn't made any attempt to ACTUALLY make conversation with me is someone I do not consider a friend.
2. Given my situation right now, I'm pretty busy with business outside of DeviantArt. So this means I won't have a whole lot of time drawing art. And there ARE some drawings of my own I want to get done. What does this mean? Putting it simply, your request isn't the first thing on my list to do.
2a. So do NOT constantly ask me 'How is my request doing?' Not only does this sound rude, but it's irritating as well. I have other things I need to get done. If you do this, chances are I won't even touch your request. Sorry if I sound aggressive, but if you don't have the patience you shouldn't be asking me.
3. You cannot upload your request to your page once it's finished without asking first crediting me for having made it. There's no real need to ask. After all, they're for friends only and not those kinds of people who look for artists only for requests.
Now for some points about art trades:
1. Like requests, trades will be open to FRIENDS only. Anyone who comes to this journal that hasn't made any attempt to ACTUALLY make conversation with me is someone I do not consider a friend.
2. (Insert the busy point brought up above.)
3. (Insert the credit point brought up above.)
With that out of the way, I am open for 3 requests, and 2 art trades. If you are interested, send me a note. Describe what you would like for a request or trade, and I'll respond whenever I can.
Make sure you read the rules on what I will and will not draw, too.
WHAT I WILL DRAW:
- Original Characters. I honestly will draw OCs only, since I don't have that much interest in drawing actual characters like Princess Peach or Yoko Littner, for example. There's only one exception to this, since I received a request that was before these rules.
- Body Inflation. Breast, Belly, Hourglass, Butt, and Full Body are what I will draw. Types of inflation, like air or water or slime, are acceptable.
- Non Fetish/SFW. I'm sure this speaks for itself.
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
- Anything else, chances are I won't draw it. Feet, for example, I won't draw. Any kind of fetish you don't see listed above I won't even consider drawing. Either because I'm still practicing drawing it or not interested in the fetish at all