- Graphic Designer (logos, paperwork, advertising, interfaces... you know).
- Professional Self-taught Illustrator.
- Experienced D&D's Dungeon Master .
- Mugen Editor (years of maing sprites and mugen coding).
- proactive, hardworker, cool, long haired, Leo (XD), friky...
- Why I'm here? well, I came to see good art, to store my own pieces, to make friends and contacts, for learn and teach, and ¿why not? make jokes and give feedback. The people of DA, is usally nice, and helpfull. Here are a lot of good artist and I think that the best way for evolve is being between geat artists, learning, seing and challenging me every day.
-I'm that kind of people who make something and the other people says "that's beautifull" (^^) and I answer "nahh! it stinks".
Current Residence: Cordoba, Argentina
Print preference: Pencils, markers and Digital (PS)
Favourite style of art: My own style (an hybrid of fantastic semirealism, manga and American Comic).
Operating System: WinXp Colossus Ed 2
Personal Quote: "Play as the child that you went, with the wisdom of the adult that you became"
My FA Page: www.furaffinity.net/user/sanna…
My Portfolio: sannamy.artworkfolio.com/
Favourite Visual Artist
Tood LockWood, Kagaya, Genzo, Ciruelo, & Jimmy Lee
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
"El Tunel" (Ernesto Sabato)
"D&D 3.5, Mars"... and "Valkirie Profile"
Favourite Gaming Platform
Table Games and PlayStation (Because SEGA is Dead)
Tools of the Trade
pencil, eraser and pc's mouse
Rol, Philosophy, G.Design, Games, Fiction, comics, jokes, make friends, be happy... XD