All fursuit items need to purchased via paypal invoice, no exceptions.
Fullsuits start at $900
Partials start at $400
3/4 suits start at $700
Fursuit parts are by quote only!!! (note me)
More in depth information is included on my profile page. Some more work available on my furaffinity: www.furaffinity.net/user/samth…
My paypal information is firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see progress and my que? Watch me stream art live here: picarto.tv/SamTheMoose
Trello: trello.com/b/JTYbMHRD/fursuits…TOSI have just a few rules to follow when commissioning art from me.
1) I allow for PWYW payment plans along with a down-payment of $25 to show you do actually want the suit. Increments no less than $20 at a time please. If you do pay the complete cost of a fullsuit/partial up front, you are in store for some free art of your character! (You must ask me about it)
2) When commissioning anything fursuit related, there must be a down-payment of at least $25 to show that you are serious about buying and claims you a slot.
3) I respond to messages every day. If you ask me for wips I will provide them. I also keep my Trello updated daily. Usually your wips will be posted there as I have more to show. I am not very good about taking initiative to providing my customers with wips personally as I am a very busy person.
4) I do not do collabs unless it is with someone I know well.
5) If you decide to do a payment plan with me and you need to cancel, I get to keep $10 for my time with you and you will be BANNED from commissioning me again for 5 months. I need reliable commissioners and to know when I will have money in the bank. This is my job.
6) DTD when commissioning a fullsuit is REQUIRED. I can't work only off of measurements for something so expensive that should last you for a long while. I want you to have the best fit possible.
7) I will allow for no extra charge for repairs within the first year of purchase, you just have to pay for shipping.
8 ) If you are unsatisfied with your product, let me know within the first month after receiving and you can send the package back to me to be changed to your liking. This being said, please inform me beforehand if you plan to wear anything under your head, such as a balaclava or glasses.
9) I do not do moving jaws with my foam heads, sorry. If you want me to fur a resin head then I will absolutely do that.
10) You agree to these conditions when commissioning me, if there is any refusal to follow these, I can refuse the commission and return a partial refund.