I like looking at you from afar appreciating your movements and smiles, looking at you through the glass.
I like looking at you from afar, imagining realities where only you and I dwell.
I like looking at you from afar, even though I'd like to talk, I don't know what to say, I imagine conversations where you laugh.
I like looking at you from afar, imagining your name, imagining a perfect mind, your feel and touch.
I like looking at you from afar because I don't want to break the spell.
Weekend Visualisation is a journal series for Glory-Be-Project (https://www.deviantart.com/glory-be-project).
In each entry, a word, regardless of its origin, is accompanied with
a collection of visual art with the aim to inspire.
- - -
Find more words on Wordstuck.co.vu
- - -
- - -
Happy writing everyone
- - - - -
Looking for more prompts?
Have a look at our official Prompts folder here!
they crashed over our heads
and pushed us apart;
We were drowning in our love,
Practically gasping for breath
we tried to stay close;
A first chance,
a second, and a third,
Fighting against the truth;
That you and me
would never really
Another tag by http://kileandra.deviantart.com/ Kileandra.
1. You must post 10 different questions, but they must be your own questions, don't copy anyone else's questions.
2. You must then tag 10 people who must answer your questions (which you cannot answer yourself) then ask 10 different questions. Go to their page and tell them they have been tagged.
3. They can be random questions but mustn't be anything rude.
So here are !KJ-Illustration (https://www.deviantart.com/kj-illustration)'s questions:
1. What place on earth do you want to visit even only once in your life?
Tough question, there are lots of places I would like to visit, like Japan, Germany, The Netherlands
I saw this on Kileandra http://kileandra.deviantart.com/ some days ago, and couldn't help myself doing it too even though I could only guess one of her songs... so here goes:
EDIT: since nobody could guess the names here they go =p
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
I never dreamt it'd be this way
Gone So Young
Angel put sad wings around me now
I have often told
So I got tagged by http://kileandra.deviantart.com/ Kileandra because I said it looked fun ;), I finished completing it but it didn't make sense so I'm doing it again but this time I'll cheat on some answers that didn't make any sense at all last time...
Well here goes:
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...
Land of Confusio