1. what’s your gender?
2. what are your pronouns?
-anything is fine!
3. is your family accepting?
-my sexuality, yes. they dont know about my gender/pronouns.
4. what do you wish you could tell your past self?
-to not be afraid of who you are
5. what is your sexuality?
6. favorite color?
-red / purple
7. sun gay or moon gay?
8. when did you find out your sexuality?
-when i was 13 and learned what sexuality was lol
9. how was your day?
-pretty good so far. took my dog for a walk, gave him his meds, and then clipped his nails/bathed him. getting ready for work now.
10. do you have any gay friends?
11. what’s your favorite hobby?
-drawing and playing video games
12. who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
-uhhh.... not sure tbh
13. which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
-pansexual and asexual flags are p cool looking ;0
14. are you openly out?
15. are you comfortable with yourself?
-yeah i am.
16. bottom or top?
17. femme or butch?
-uh, im more femme
18. do you bind?
19. do you shave?
-yes, but not my leggys
20. if you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
-i would choose my current bf now that i know hes literally the best ever
21. do you have a partner (s)?
-yes, a boyfriend!
22. describe your partner (s)?
-hes very goofy, accepts me for who i am, takes care of me, and all around just a great guy!
he also has dark hair and blue eyes and im a sucker for that <33
23. have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
24. anyone of another sex?
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
-b o th
26. favorite dad in dream daddies?
27. tell me a random fact about yourself?
-im double jointed in my fingers???
28. do you own any pride flags/merch?
-not yet, but want to get some!
29. have you ever been to a pride parade?
-nope, would be cool to go to someday though
30. any advice to someone who isn’t out or who is exploring themselves?
-Do not rush anything. Take your time to figure our who you are/what you are into. But most importantly, do not let anyone tell you that you're not "right in the head" or anything like that. Be who you want to be, and ignore the haters!