I love to play with my desktop setup so i decided to share one more theme suite with you ppl ... CathexiS is simple, minimal, distraction free foundation for building your desktop experience. It's dark theme which will stay in background while you work but in a same time it can be really attractive when you want to show your desktop around ... Your Openbox desktop can look really nice with this suite ...
Check CathexiS Suite in action -> Here
What you get ?
- GTK2 Theme
- GTK3 Theme
- Openbox Theme
- Tint2 Theme
- Conky Theme
- Slim Theme
- Terminal styles
Im using Clarity Icons by jcubic
For theme to work properly you need to have gtk engines installed. GTK2 theme is using murrine engine and GTK3 theme is using unico engine. Ubuntu users should have those already installed and if you use archlinux it's easy to install.
pacman -S gtk-engine-murrine gtk-engine-unico
27/9/13 >> Updated
- Colors >> new base colors
- GTK2 Theme >> fixed many different bugs, changed buttons and tab style
- GTK3 Theme >> is new and it's tested with gtk 3.8 now it looks much closer to GTK2 theme and your GTK3 apps will look nice
- Openbox Theme >> changed some text colors to fit new base colors
- TInt2 Theme >> changed some text colors to fit new base colors
- Conky Theme >> no more errors when starting, changed some colors font sizes and elements placement
- SliM Theme >> added slim theme read readme.txt to check how to install and enable it
- Rxvt Terminal >> added my .Xdefaults and .bashrc files to make terminal fit cathexis style
- NCMPCPP Config >> if you use ncmpcpp to listen your music i provided config file
- Fonts >> added Inconsolata font for terminal apps
- Wallpapers >> added new dark wallpaper 1920x1200px
Hi!!! WOW just stumbled on this theme and it's the best i've ever seen!!! I know it's been a long time, but is there any ways I could make this work in fedora 32, Gnome 3.36.5??? I've installed unico and still doesnt load properly!! Please tell me there is a way!! awesome!!!
line 6, just trying different colors so it could be read.
But if you open:
and go to line 96 and change "FALSE" TO "TRUE" they become the same color of your selected items.
That's cool. I hope I helped somebody with the same problem :^D
Now I have to figure out the tabs... any ideas?...
Just my FF tabs titles disapear when not focused, chromium does it alright... any ideas?
I wonder if I hack the css in FF it will do it... :^/