Another update you have Katieline
to thank for:
- fixed pigtails (they were a mess!!)
- fixed suit/glove layering issue
- fixed Saturn glove
- added (or fixed?) support for main and bottom skirts to go under the dress
- removed belt, if the dress is selected and the top skirt is not
- added an "invisible" option to the full background, so you can still turn the background on/off by toggling the full background, while also having the option of just using the transparent overlays
COMING UP in the new SailorXv3.25 release!
This release is purely for corrections, so I changed the version number to 3.24.1.DOWNLOAD
: from my Google Drive
The EMCCV (Extendable Modular Creative Concept Visualizer) is a new game/design system inspired by the Kisekae Set System, that allows you to generate images of your ideas. You can also create your own dolls!SailorXv3
is a module (=doll) for the EMCCV and all of it is available for as a FREE
download at www.emccv.com
. For more information on SailorXv3 visit www.sailorx.comHelp this project grow by becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/EMCCV All proceeds go towards artwork for the EMCCV and there are rewards, too!!