So upon suggestions, advice and generally looking at other groups folders, I made some new ones. Please check them out.
Also, I feel as though some folders aren't explained, resulting in me having to move art to the right folders every now and then. That was my bad, so I'll list the folders with a description below:
1. Featured: I know most groups feature certain arts in these folders. All artworks up to OC x OC are allowed in here. Folders after that (minus the mixed/non-binary folder) are not. The reason for that is that the other folders don't get enough artwork, so I'd like to fill them.
2. Male x Male: As the title suggests, this folder is for canon/fan male/male couples only.
3. Female x Male: As the title suggests, this folder is for canon/fan female/male couples only.
4. Female x Female: As the title suggests, this folder is for canon/fan female/female couples only.
5. OC x Character: This folder is for artworks of your OC(s) and a fandom character paired together.
6. OC x OC: This folder is for artworks of you OCs paired together.
7. Fanfics: Stories of your favorite couples, including OC x Character and OC x OC are allowed.
8. Cosplay: You or friends dressed as your favorite couple(s), including OC x Character and OC x OC only.
9. Crossovers: Characters from two different fandoms paired together.
10. Meme's: Shipping meme's only.
11. Mixed and Non-Binary: This folder is for couples that are female/male/female, male/female/male, and characters that are non-binary.
12. Artists Commissions Info: For showing your commission journals.
13. Stamps: Shipping stamps only.
14. Next-Gens: Only the picture of your OC next generation kids are allowed (no parents in the picture. Reserve those for the correct folders).
15. MMDs, Screencaps, Edits, Graphics, Artisan, and Other: Basically anything made by you. No digital or traditional art goes here.
16. Comics: Whether it a one-shot comic or series, this is the folder for that.
17. Black and White: Black and white, with the exception of slight color in the background or small objects, goes here.
I hope this helps. If you have any questions as to where your art goes, what's allowed in the gallery, or why your art was rejected, feel free to message me.