Well, seems I've been tagged by
^^ So here we go :
* You must post these rules.
* Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
* Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
* You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
* Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
* No tag backs.
* No nonesense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
* You have to tag 10 people.
About myself :
- I'll be an elementary school teacher in a year (GOD, where have the years gone by?! O_O)
- I will be moving out of my house for the first time ever this summer. Goodness, I'll have to start being an adult with responsabilites ;A;
- I recently discovered tumblr and have since then developped an addiction to it.
- I am now a fan of Supernatural. This show's just too awesome~
- I have a Flynn Scifo shrine (not litterally, but I have three figurines and a plush on top of my small library, and that's not counting all the keychains, pencil, pencil case, ..., that I have).
- I collect too much and end up with too many things (I must have at least 4 to 5 boxes of manga, and that's not counting the children albums I'm buying as well).
- I used to paint when I was younger, but have stopped since I was 14. That's a little sad, actually. I'd like to pick it up again someday.
- I love cats. They're just too adorable and they're going to rule the world. Watch out for the war between them and the servers in restaurants (don't try to understand that one, lol).
- I love mythology and religions so much, if I didn't love kids more, I would've been an angeologist.
- I love playing the bad guy in theater.
Here are the questions I have to answer:
1) Holy OTP (and reasons why)?
2) Would you do friends with benefits?
3) Name 3 of your flaws
4) Ever done something highly dangerous?
5) Since when are you involved with animes/mangas?
6) Dream job?
7) Dream destination?
8) Best event you've ever been to?
9) Name 3 things about yourself you're proud of
10) Secret passion (hobby, band etc...)?
1) Oh God. There was a time this question would've been easy and I would've answered Flynn/Yuri. But lately, Destiel has made its way far too deep into my heart. I can't choose! ;A;
2) No. Never. o////_////o
3) I'm lazy. I'm a procrastinator. I'm bad at contacting others and keeping that contact.
4) Not that I can't think o.... oh wait, when I was learning how to drive. My father was trying to explain to me that, sometimes, I didn't have to just break (I drive manual), but he said so while we were on a hill and, while we turned and I had to break, I thought I didn't really have to and I ended up in the other side of the road where another car was coming. Thank God I returned to the good side on time.
5) Since the age of 13. I was into yu-gi-oh at the time, but what made me really start was buying Chobits. Since then, I haven't been able to stop, lol.
6) Elementary school teacher ^w^
7) Japan! Of course!
8) For now, I'd say the convention near where we live. I've had fun in the past five years, and we're having more fun the more years passe.
9) I'm good at playing the piano. I get better at drawing. I've managed to make tamagoyaki that was really good.
10) Erh... well, if secret doesn't include the internet, then shipping gay OTPs, lol. Though even that gets a little known the more I draw around people xD
Here we go. I won't tag anyone because I'm just not really on Deviantart lately, so there