READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING A VOTE.
As we get started with the Nicktoons project, it's about that time again when I hold another poll to decide future projects.
Right now, I plan to work on Nicktoons
models from now until near the end of August
. In September
, I'll be working on the Crash/Spyro
project and in October,
it'll be Looney Tunes (including the Animaniacs!)
. This means that this poll will decide the November and January's projects
(In December, I don't work on a whole project since I take time off for Christmas to spend with my family. You'll get random surprise models that month instead!).
As usual, in order to vote, you just leave a comment on this journal entry with the name of the project you want
. You must pick from one
of the options I give you. If you leave a comment with more than one choice, I'll pick a choice for you
. There are a few options you can't pick until it's time to loop back around to them again. This is to prevent me from doing the same projects back to back and never reaching the others.
This time, I've streamlined a few projects to make them potentially more interesting. As such, you may notice some new ones while others will be missing. Your choices are as follows:
- Mario RPGs - Paper Mario (flat-styled), Super Mario RPG, and Mario and Luigi characters. For the latter two, only characters who appear exclusively in those franchises will be worked on. So while I might do, say, Paper Rosalina, I won't work on Birdo or something like that.
- Classic Sonic - Mostly updates to make my existing models better and MMD motion/pose data compatible. A few new models are possible, but not many. This does not include Modern-era characters or designs, which is its own project.
- SEGA Misc. - NiGHTS, Billy Hatcher, Space Channel 5, Chu Chu Rocket, Super Monkey Ball, and more. Keep in mind that I actually never played a lot of SEGA games, so there's a bunch I don't know well enough to do more models of like Puyo Puyo, Golden Axe, etc. This project might include the occasional Persona model, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot.
- Pokemon - Various models from the main series of games (like Sun and Moon). The goal is convert get as many Pokemon that don't already have decent models available in MMD as possible.
- Pacman and Klonoa - Two Namco classics! More Namco-Bandai Characters might happen, as well.
- Animal Crossing - More villagers and props.
- Pikmin - More creatures of PNF-404. I might also do custom models of members of Olimar's family if there's an interest.
- Angry Birds and Plants vs. Zombies - Two popular, long-running franchises available on smart devices. Models from Angry Birds Go! and Garden Warfare are possible.
- EarthBound - At this point, characters from Mother 3 and EarthBound Beginnings are possible.
- Donkey Kong - Characters largely exclusive to the Donkey Kong series like Funky, Rambi, Kritter, Zinger, and much more. Includes Diddy Kong Racing characters.
- The Legend of Zelda - Mostly models from Wind Waker since I was commissioned not too long ago to do a bunch of models in the more realistic styles. Stages from Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D could also happen.
- Star Fox - Various characters and settings.
- Nintendo Misc. - Metroid, Duck Hunt, F-Zero, Super Smash Bros. and other franchises big and small that I don't really care to do whole projects on, but I wouldn't mind doing some random models.
- Sony Mascots - Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Parappa the Rapper, and LittleBigPlanet characters. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon are not Sony characters (besides, they have their own projects).
- Banjo-Kazooie - All sorts of characters are possible.
- Splatoon - All sorts of characters are possible.
- Mickey Mouse - Classic Mickey Mouse characters like Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pete, and even Oswald.
- Disney Misc. - Any models of characters that Disney owns but isn't Mickey Mouse series characters. This could be from movies like Pixar films or Disney Princess films and TV shows like Gravity Falls. This does not currently include Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, or Marvel Comics simply because of how many there would be to make.
The following projects are not currently available
. This is either because I've already done these projects this cycle or I will be doing them soon:
- Super Mario
- Modern Sonic
- Cartoon Network
- Looney Tunes
- Crash and Spyro
- Mega Man
I also have plans to put together an Indie Games project, which would include games like Psychonauts, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Yooka-Laylee, Cuphead, and more, but I'm not yet ready to even make it an option since I can't find a lot of models to work on.
As always, if you want a model sooner then when I might make it in a project (or in some cases, at all)
, you should commission
me to make it (rather than just asking me or telling me to do it repeatedly until I do it). There's simply too many people to take requests and these polls are the best I can offer you outside of commissions.
Thank you for your support!