Invader Zim #37Would have posted this review sooner, but then there was everything with my grandmother, so I pushed it off and then completely forgot about it. But, it's here now, so let's dive into this excellent issue!
* I'll give Recap Kid credit for mentioning the usual negative continuity by bringing up how Zim and GIR apparently escaped the candy factory in-between issues.
* Yeah, Dib, I'd probably freak out if I woke up to Zim making that face, too.
* Liking the quick shots showing that Dib and Zim share a room, especially those two trophies. Though while obviously "Largest head" is Dib's, should we assume "Best hair" is Zim's?
* Not gonna lie - when Zim started wearing Dib's clothes and left Dib wearing his, I thought for sure this was going to turn into a case of Zim trying to frame Dib as an alien while passing himself off as human. Now there's a plot for a whole other issue right there.
* Speaking of the swapped clothes, am I the only one reminded of Dib's comments from "Dark Harvest" abou